/simu/ - Simulacrum

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1663093386742-0.jpg (103.67 KB, 735x490, 1ccf5d218aabe2c357fefed759….jpg)

File: 1663093386742-1.jpg (21.56 KB, 390x280, editable-vector-silhouette….jpg)

 No.604[Reply]

>Date: March 15th, 2017
>Somewhere in the British Countryside

>Two ladies sit at a table, harsh light shining through a large bay window next to it, obscuring their features. At the centre of their table is a chess table, the pieces laid out for the start of a new game.


>One of the ladies picks up her king's pawn, moving it two spaces forward.


"I suppose you've heard about the attack on The Wedge."

>Her opponent responds by moving one of her own pieces.


"Of course, the official stance is that the Meta-Human Alliance did it, but. . ."

>The first lady moves one of her knights forward.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
40 posts and 98 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.645

File: 1663876796417-0.png (322.3 KB, 627x611, Blink-3.png)

File: 1663876796417-1.jpg (239.58 KB, 1600x900, b1vYFF60T4qaXgVU7ih3_Kereo….jpg)

File: 1663876796417-2.jpg (55.02 KB, 1280x720, Sphinx-14.jpg)

File: 1663876796417-3.jpeg (70.95 KB, 715x1022, 5acc27f01c4f9df4af049e3b0….jpeg)

>>641
>>642
"Well I figured it was clear I was meant to be in charge. . . I mean, I'm the one representing the people employing you and all that. . ."

>Blink sighs.


"Why does she always pick the awkward ones. . ."

>Heading to the boat themselves, Blink takes the front of the pack.


"Oh yeah, you don't need to worry, I have a boating license and everything, I absolutely know how to drive a boat, ok?"

>Sphinx tilts her head, and the other thief adds:


"Usually when people say that, it means they don't know how to do the thing they're saying. . ."
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.646

File: 1663877157455-0.jpg (104.31 KB, 865x505, Explosion.jpg)

File: 1663877157455-1.gif (1.95 MB, 350x215, Explosion - 4.gif)

File: 1663877157455-2.jpg (67.24 KB, 529x897, Catharsis - 2.jpg)

File: 1663877157455-3.jpg (457.46 KB, 1920x1201, SMG - 2.jpg)

File: 1663877157455-4.png (1.57 MB, 1703x806, Mercenaries - 2.png)

>>645
>After a few minutes, a series of large explosions can be heard in the distance. Immediately, alarms begin to flare as gunfire rains outward, a series of bullets raining down across the outskirts of the facility - like streaks of black hail. More explosions appear soon afterwards, as more incendiary and explosive rounds unload from a distant machine gun.

"Ahahahaha!!! You guys suck at this!"

>Catharsis - having been launched into the air from the ocean with almost no warning - has equipped modified combustion rounds to his modified SMGs. With his aforementioned precision marksmanship and accuracy, he strikes key structural supports - causing portions of nearby watchtowers to begin breaking apart. As he lands on the ground at the exterior of one of the walled bases, he takes out a pair of grenades.


"Let's see how good my aim is!"

>Quickly, he then spins around - tossing both grenades into the air - blasting apart portions of the reinforced walls - laughing the entire time.


"I don't think I even need the money anymore! This is fun as hell! HA!"

>Catharsis continues wrecking havoc on the exterior, causing more and more security personnel and guards to begin diverting their attention towards the north side of the base.

 No.647

File: 1663877463897-0.jpg (202.18 KB, 670x377, Aisha - 9.jpg)

File: 1663877463897-1.jpg (93.71 KB, 500x702, Derelict - 5.jpg)

File: 1663877463897-2.jpg (339.77 KB, 670x670, Water - 5.jpg)

>>646
>Feeling the vibrations of the explosions above, Aisha then opens her eyes and says:

"Plan's started. Let's move."

>Aisha then moves herself and Derelict down deep through the ground of the ocean floor - beginning to burrow deep. Using her intuitive extra-sensory perception, Aisha uses her control over atoms and molecules to guide her relative position. As she burrows herself deeper and deeper through the destroyed marine sediment rock - she positions herself directly underneath the floor of the island.


>Derelict looks at Aisha one more time, saying:


"You sure about this, Aisha?"

>Aisha nods, stating:


"Probably better we keep the dampeners up - not sure who this Meta-Human is, but we don't want them using their powers against us."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.648

File: 1663878392081-0.jpg (88.97 KB, 1200x638, St Jude's.jpg)

File: 1663878392081-1.jpg (820.48 KB, 2898x4096, fd2508e113890a51b4c7d3a66b….jpg)

File: 1663878392081-2.jpg (103.65 KB, 1000x400, 48449491_xxl jpg.jpg)

File: 1663878392081-3.jpeg (148 KB, 1400x787, Forcefield.jpeg)

File: 1663878392081-4.jpg (32.54 KB, 400x400, Blink-2.jpg)

>>646
>As the dust from the explosions clears, Cartharsis is treated to the image of base being unscathed from his assault, several alarms begin ringing out as he keeps his rampage up. As he moves about, a new wall of force appears, flashing blue before it solidifies.

—————————————————-
>Inside St Jude's

>The control centre of the prison is a flurry of activity as the alarms blare, with administative workers watching what they can of the situation outside.


>As the chaos unfolds, a calm, collected man with grey hair walks into the room, his hands behind his back, making his way to the centre of the room, he finds himself stopped by one of the assistants.


"Sir, we're under attack."

"Yes, I can see that, by a lone idiot with an array of weapons."

"Should we send more his way?"
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.649

File: 1663878723741.jpg (355.95 KB, 1000x1250, Cynthia - 14.jpg)

>>648
>Cynthia nods at Blink

"With this much water around I can do that. Easily."



File: 1662322620951-0.jpg (1.04 MB, 2560x1920, Blakeney_Guildhall_13th_Oc….jpg)

File: 1662322620951-1.jpg (394.91 KB, 900x1165, 4275c00bb81e113704018a1918….jpg)

File: 1662322620951-2.jpg (332.65 KB, 1200x1200, 93691490_p0_master1200.jpg)

 No.592[Reply]

>A cry of pain rings out through a castle undercroft, echoing against the walls and reverberating out and then back to an isolated chamber where a white-haired woman hangs by a chain, a mix of a dark ichor and blood dripping from her.

>In front of this sight, a young girl with black hair trembles, a ritualistic dagger in her hands, as she trembles, she breathes heavily, the walls of the undercroft moving in and out as she does.


>With one final breath, the girl falls backwards and the undercroft fades away.


—————————————————-
>2017, Prydwen Castle

>Ceridwen wakes up with a start, immediately turning to a table on the side of her bed, on which she can see a small stone with a rune engraved on it, reaching over to it and picking it up, she moves it around in her hand, notincing several cracks on it.


Why do I keep on using you. . ."

>Ceridwen flings the stone at the wall, causing the stone to break apart from the force.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.602

File: 1662759574264-0.jpg (57.53 KB, 1080x1080, tumblr_p95pz1PFck1rs40s8o1….jpg)

File: 1662759574264-1.png (1.27 MB, 1374x1019, image1.png)

File: 1662759574264-2.jpg (151.43 KB, 850x850, sample_2ed81fa0cdb818ba0c4….jpg)

>>592
"Hmmm. . . it looks like the Afanc population might need some culling before they start eating everything into extinction. . ."

>Ceri muses aloud to herself as she passes by several crocodilian, beaver-like creatures floating camouflaged at the top of a lake, at the centre of which stands an aged stone, covered in vines and runes.


"And before they make this trip impossible."

>Taking her staff, a twisted wooden instrument that may be more accurately described as a branch, Ceri taps the sufrace of the lake, the ripples of this action starting out small before spreading out and down, causing the lake to part in a small path for her to walk to the centre stone.


>Sighing to herself, Ceri walks forward, looking into the water either side of her as she does, using the opportunity to look at what lies below the waves of the lake, making mental notes of the plants and animals she sees.


>Once she's reached the stone in the centre and ensured she's high enough to not be below the water, Ceri taps her staff on the ground twice, causing the water to crash back, some of the spray hitting the girl.


"Right, first of all, we should remove this illusion, don't want to cut where I've cut before. . ."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.603

File: 1662764238689-0.jpg (332.65 KB, 1200x1200, 93691490_p0_master1200.jpg)

File: 1662764238689-1.jpg (25.91 KB, 480x480, Rift.jpg)

File: 1662764238689-2.jpg (203.06 KB, 1200x1200, 1454781.jpg)

>>602
>Ceri closes her eyes for a moment as she sits, taking a deep breath to try and recover some energy.

"They're failing more and more often, if this keeps up. . ."

"Caw!"

>Ceri opens her eyes to see a raven standing next to her, hopping about and pecking on some stones.


"Oh, you're back, you managed to follow her and observe for a while then. What did you see?"

"Caw."

>The raven hops over to Ceri and she rests her hand on its head, blinking. When she opens her eyes again, they have switched to jet black.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1662259551620-0.jpeg (262.19 KB, 1920x1058, The Wedge.jpeg)

File: 1662259551620-1.jpeg (471.28 KB, 1920x1000, The Wedge - 3.jpeg)

File: 1662259551620-2.jpg (86.07 KB, 900x720, MRD - 5.jpg)

File: 1662259551620-3.jpg (196.81 KB, 1024x1449, Receptionist.jpg)

 No.564[Reply]

>Date: March 10th, 2017
>Time: 8:00 AM
>Location: Anticosti Island - "The Wedge"

>Situated high up north, at the border of the United States and Canada, is Anticosti Island. The island is formally known as territory placed in the province of Quebec, and has been a relatively unused area for most of its history.


>However, in the 1980s, after the onset of Meta-Humans - circumstances quickly changed with the island. A joint venture between the United States and Canada led to the formation of one of the most reinforced supermax prisons for Meta-Humans in the entire world - "The Wedge".


>As a nigh impenetrable remote outpost, far situated from the rest of the world, "The Wedge" as a prison seemed the ideal holding facility for the most dangerous Meta-Humans in both countries. The facility has around-the-clock patrols of MRD agents; in addition to a whole slew of clinical psychologists, therapists and general practitioners.


>However, the remote facility may be due for an unexpected visit.


————————————————————————————————————-
>Time: 8:30 AM
>Location: - "The Wedge" - Interior
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
31 posts and 138 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.597

File: 1662327419540-0.jpg (100 KB, 640x480, Spire.jpg)

File: 1662327419540-1.jpg (709 KB, 1020x632, MRD Office.jpg)

File: 1662327419540-2.jpg (1.28 MB, 1275x1800, Chase - 12.jpg)

File: 1662327419540-3.jpg (1.2 MB, 1694x1440, Enkrateia - 14.jpg)

File: 1662327419540-4.jpeg (183.64 KB, 1067x1743, Valkyrie.jpeg)

>>596
>Date: March 11th, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City - The Spire - MRD Director's Office
>Time: 10:30 AM

>Valkyrie sits in a chair across from Chase's desk, as he goes over the report once more. Leaning on the wall, with her long hair pressing against her jacket, is Miranda, who looks on with a neutral expression on her face.


"Suspect identified as 'Hollow' a MHA affiliated Meta-Human, attempted to breach The Wedge for the expressed purposes of breaking out Providence - one of the most dangerous Meta-Humans in modern history."

>Looking up at Valkyrie sitting at attention in her chair, Chase then looks back down at the paper report in his hand as he continues reading:


"Commander Dynamo and Lieutenant Valkyrie both responded to the alert systems then-activated at exactly 8:50 AM, Eastern Standard Time. As per protocol, they moved towards the scene and conducted field operations. They met resistance, and were directly confronted by Hollow, his fellow Meta-Humans broken out of containment, and Providence."

>Looking up at Miranda for a moment, before looking back at the paper report in his hand, Chase then concludes:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.598

File: 1662328089930-0.jpeg (46.19 KB, 485x750, Valkyrie - 5.jpeg)

File: 1662328089930-1.jpg (294.52 KB, 737x938, Enkrateia - 24.jpg)

File: 1662328089930-2.jpg (94.79 KB, 600x533, Chase - 16.jpg)

>>597
>Chase then looks at Valkyrie and says:

"Dismissed, Lieutenant Valkyrie."

>Still somewhat shaken, Valkyrie nods and stands up to her feet, wrapping her right hand around her left elbow. Feeling inadequate due to her field performance, she hangs her head down slightly and turns around to walk away.


"Hold on. A moment please, Lieutenant."

>Valkyrie turns around to see Miranda walking toward her, a serious expression on her face.


"You did the right thing, and you were doing your job. No matter what anyone else says, the MRD can only operate within the parameters of the law. You are an officer of the law, and have adhered to the tenets of the law with iron clad dedication. You should be proud of that."

>Miranda puts her hand on Valkyrie's shoulder once more, reassuring her. She then says again:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.599

File: 1662328816908-0.jpg (709 KB, 1020x632, MRD Office.jpg)

File: 1662328816908-1.jpg (1.28 MB, 1275x1800, Chase - 12.jpg)

File: 1662328816908-2.jpg (1.2 MB, 1694x1440, Enkrateia - 14.jpg)

>>598
>Chase looks at Miranda, aghast and in shock.

"You want to off your own stepfather?"

>Miranda rolls her eyes, looking more annoyed in response to Chase's inquiries.


"He's a piece of shit and is responsible for this entire situation. And I'm going to need to deal with him, before dad does. Knowing him, he'll likely be making a b-line to William's cell right now. Once he can find the records of his location that is."

>Miranda begins pacing around, thinking to herself, while Chase just stands there in shock as usual.


"Miranda, listen to yourself! You can't just undermine the law! Look at what you just told Diana!"

>Miranda turns her head towards Chase and snaps in a raised tone of voice:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.600

File: 1662329573211-0.jpg (126.58 KB, 1070x470, Cave.jpg)

File: 1662329573211-1.jpg (94.6 KB, 800x518, Computer.jpg)

File: 1662329573211-2.jpg (74.51 KB, 700x707, Gradient - 2.jpg)

File: 1662329573211-3.jpg (88.34 KB, 785x1017, Aiden - 34.jpg)

File: 1662329573211-4.jpg (43.98 KB, 477x703, Nu!Hyperia.jpg)

>>599
>Location: Sanctuary City - Archeon Complex - The Prism
>Time: 10:30 AM

>Looking at the live feed of the hidden cameras in the MRD Director's office, Mosaic sits in his chair. Unmasked with his cowl and hood lowered on his neck, he then presses a button on the large keyboard interface in front of him. As the loud noise of the waterfalls serves as background noise to mediate the eerie silence of the Prism, he then rewinds and analyzes the discussion between Chase and Miranda once more.


>Beside him, Hyperia stands with her arms crossed and her domino mask still on. Muttering to herself, she then says out loud:


"The self-serving bitch. I knew it. She really does want him dead and out of the picture."

>Still looking at the large monitor showing the recording of the footage, Mosaic nudges his head towards Hyperia from his seat, now stating:


"Well it couldn't be helped. As long as uncle Eli is running amok, he could more or less reveal the truth about our family."

>Feeling Hyperia's gaze on him, Mosaic rolls his eyes, saying:

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.601

File: 1662330090913-0.jpg (126.58 KB, 1070x470, Cave.jpg)

File: 1662330090913-1.jpg (94.6 KB, 800x518, Computer.jpg)

File: 1662330090913-2.jpg (74.51 KB, 700x707, Gradient - 2.jpg)

File: 1662330090913-3.jpg (43.98 KB, 477x703, Nu!Hyperia.jpg)

File: 1662330090913-4.jpg (316.41 KB, 900x1403, Scalar - 2.jpg)

>>600
>Hyperia puts her hand on her hips, looking somewhat amused at all the headlines as she summarizes.

"So we need to stop uncle Elias from killing William. Destroy the rest of his and William's individual Eukaryon-based facilities and laboratories. Stop a potential disease outbreak in the Hydroponics district from spilling over into the larger Sanctuary City overall. Foil an all out war being planned between the Outsiders, the various criminal Meta-Human gangs in the city and the MRD. Then lastly, deal with a bunch of killer death robots sprouting up across the entire country?"

>Mosaic puts on his mask and cowl and stands up from his desk - tapping a few more keys on the keyboard to download schematics and data files to his mask's lenses.


"That about covers it all, yeah. Also we'll need to stop the MHA however we can, despite them being an international situation. Oh and we're going to need to deal with Marek and whatever chaos he's getting himself into as well."

>In a blast of bright golden lightning, Scalar races into the Prism, up the stairs and then stops right in front of both Mosaic and Hyperia without missing a corner or turn either.


"Sorry I was late! Had to deal with a string of robberies, break-ins, burglaries, gang turf wars and some accounting issues on the way here! So, what did I miss now?"

>Scalar looks at both Mosaic and Hyperia - who both look at each other in turn.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1658525110303-0.jpg (1.21 MB, 1920x816, Sanctuary_City1.jpg)

File: 1658525110303-1.png (293 KB, 350x1349, senpai_anime_profile.png)

File: 1658525110303-2.png (90.75 KB, 940x1054, silhouette.png)

 No.342[Reply]

>Date: February 21st, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City

>Once a day of festivities in Ancient Roman times, the 21st day of February is of little concern for most Americans, just another day in the second month of the year, creating a relatively quiet day.


>In a quiet corner of the city, a teenaged boy talks to a man hidden behind the shadows.


"A-are you sure it'll?"

>The boy looks down at something the man is holding out, a belt of some kind.


"Beyond even your wildest dreams, put it on, try it out."

>The man's voice is distorted by some kind of modulator, further obsfucating his identity.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
53 posts and 100 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.559

File: 1661113497187.jpg (612.08 KB, 855x1283, Nu!Hyperia - 9.jpg)

>>557
>Hyperia looks at the tired form of the boy for a moment, before turning her attention to Speedrunner.

"Uh huh. Sure you do, strawberry."

>Moving forward, Hyperia then gives Speedrunner another giant bear hug. As she applies the same degree of careful pressure as before, she then states:


"Oh, and don't forget. I'm taking you shopping later in the week."

>Hyperia then lets go of Speedrunner, patting her on the head as she does so.


"Also did you clean up your apartment?"

>Hyperia says, with a slightly stern tone of voice to her statement.

 No.560

File: 1661114230684-0.png (356.21 KB, 870x918, Formerly Milkshake, now Or….png)

File: 1661114230684-1.gif (1.63 MB, 480x270, Running-9.gif)

>>558
>>559
"Yeah you do that X-face, more evidence to help him is good, also he'll need a good lawyer. . ."

>Speedrunner fixes her hair where it was patted.


"And my flat is always exactly clean enough, I know where everything is in it, anyway really gotta go do that important stuff okbye."

>Speedrunner disappears in a flash of lightning.

 No.561

File: 1661114447336.jpg (65.35 KB, 750x1060, Nu!Hyperia - 8.jpg)

>>560
>Crossing her arms, Hyperia then blows a quick burst of air from her lips, cleaning up a good chunk of the debris on the streets.

"Well, she's getting better at it - didn't get the sense that she was lying about that."

>As the debris clears to the sides of the streets, Hyperia looks behind her at Omnius and states:


"As for you. Since you're off work today, guess who's helping me with my errands?"

>Hyperia says, her domino mask obscuring her eyes - but her smug grin clear and apparent on her face.

 No.562

File: 1661114841025.jpg (137.62 KB, 500x750, Interface6.jpg)

>>561
>Orion looks around for a few moments, before looking down at the unconscious boy.

"Hey look at the time. Time for me to take him to get medical attention."

>Omnius throws the boy over his shoulder, and then immediately turns around and flies off.

 No.563

File: 1661115055037-0.jpg (43.98 KB, 477x703, Nu!Hyperia.jpg)

File: 1661115055037-1.gif (584.81 KB, 500x210, Flight - 2.gif)

>>562
>Immediately scowling, Hyperia begins walking forward, clearly annoyed given her body language and posture.

"You're not getting away that easily genius!"

>Barely crouching, Hyperia then jumps up hundreds of meters into the air - beginning to fly quickly and effortlessly towards Omnius. As she catches up with him, she glares at him from the side.


"……………"

>She then flies off with Omnius, still annoyed at his response.



File: 1660062523879-0.png (295.14 KB, 540x304, Sanctuary City - 2.png)

File: 1660062523879-1.jpg (131.87 KB, 474x500, MRD.jpg)

File: 1660062523879-2.jpg (62.49 KB, 1200x571, Hovercraft.jpg)

File: 1660062523879-3.jpg (727.49 KB, 1400x770, Mayor's Office.jpg)

File: 1660062523879-4.jpg (62.28 KB, 434x605, Mayor.jpg)

 No.509[Reply]

>Date: March 5th, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City - Civil District
>Time: 8:00 AM

>Sanctuary City's City Government building is a large, pristine building with multiple levels. Situated behind a large structural blockade of fencing, the building stands as a monument to the city's effective governance and policies. Various MRD patrol units patrol the exterior fencing and gates of the Mayor's building; observation troopers are stationed on the rooftops of nearby buildings.


>Dozens of MRD Hovercraft also surround the building from higher elevations - along with modified APCs and heavy duty vehicles on the ground floor. Somewhat militaristic in presentation, the entire display serves as a secondary reminder of the MRD's militaristic strength and coordination - in addition to being a symbol of the city's fortification efforts.


>Inside of the large building, a series of elaborately designed hallways stretch for dozens of meters - each ornately decorated with gold embroidered paraphernalia and symbols. The symbols represent the various positions of the City's Government - including the Mayoral insignia on the largest door.


>The mayor's office has its door slightly opened, as the distinct voice of a woman can be heard from inside.


"…-dy said that I'll handle it, Mister Barnes. DataDrive's core operations weren't encumbered by the attacks. I have it on good authority that the MRD and local authorities have already swept the perimeter."

>A woman, seemingly in her late 20s is on the phone. Her relatively long auburn hair is surprisingly radiant, almost with a faint glow. As her eyes dart back and forth between a series of large folders on her desk, she carefully picks up and reads through said papers, while on the phone.

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
42 posts and 186 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.552

File: 1660101721775-0.jpg (200.5 KB, 1650x928, Archeon (Earth-0) CEO Offi….jpg)

File: 1660101721775-1.jpg (38.49 KB, 564x503, Aiden - 19.jpg)

File: 1660101721775-2.jpeg (145.96 KB, 850x992, Alt!Jonah - 2.jpeg)

File: 1660101721775-3.jpg (120.33 KB, 1000x1740, Phoebe - 15.jpg)

File: 1660101721775-4.jpg (292.09 KB, 786x1017, Enkrateia - 22.jpg)

>>551
>As they all reappear back in Aiden's office, Phoebe immediately says to Miranda:

"Where is he, Miranda? Enough of your bullshit mind games too. Aiden's here and he can block out your telepathy - so spill it!"

>Aiden sighs as Jonah looks down at the floor, awkwardly. Miranda herself blinks and stares blankly at Phoebe, before closing her eyes and sighing.


"God, you're such a bitch at times, you know that Phoebe? Fine whatever."

>Miranda crosses her arms as she nonchalantly says:


"He's in a black site prison owned by the government. Off the books, and off the record. Nobody goes in to see him outside of vetted staff, nobody goes out either without clearance."

>Taking a piece of candy from Aiden's desk, telekinetically, she casually eats it, before saying:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.553

File: 1660102436826-0.jpg (294.52 KB, 737x938, Enkrateia - 24.jpg)

File: 1660102436826-1.png (632.3 KB, 866x566, Aiden - 28.png)

File: 1660102436826-2.jpg (423.42 KB, 623x807, Phoebe - 7.jpg)

File: 1660102436826-3.jpeg (545 KB, 827x1080, Alt!Jonah - 5.jpeg)

File: 1660102436826-4.jpg (445.4 KB, 850x1200, Andrea - 3.jpg)

>>552
>Scoffing, Miranda then adjusts her wrist, saying:

"Are you serious? Who else? Your favorite scientist."

>Eyes widening, Aiden, Phoebe and Jonah all look at Miranda, who gives a sheepish grin.


"What? Don't act so surprised. Wasn't even my intention, but you know how my core power works. Well, the other one."

>Tapping her fingers together, she says:


"Remarkable how easy it is to forget, that you can perfectly replicate any Meta-Gene with a touch. Reminds me that we're family - given how we're all so absurdly powerful."

>Phoebe then states:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.554

File: 1660103161732-0.png (295.14 KB, 540x304, Sanctuary City - 2.png)

File: 1660103161732-1.jpg (727.49 KB, 1400x770, Mayor's Office.jpg)

File: 1660103161732-2.jpg (16.63 KB, 277x678, Gradient.jpg)

File: 1660103161732-3.png (34.9 KB, 266x200, Gadget - 27.png)

>>553
>Date: March 8th, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City - Mayor's Office
>Time: 5:00 PM

>As the real Mayor Jackson looks at her desk and sees all of the work in front of her, she then mutters to herself:


"Christ. She really couldn't even pretend to make it seem like she did any work there, could she?"

>As she continues fixing up her desk, she looks up and sees Mosaic, leaning against the wall. As she's surprised by his appearance, he then says:


"Sorry about the sudden entrance. Just wanted to ask how you've been? Was the Prism a decent enough place to stay for three days?"

>Looking relieved, Mayor Jackson closes her eyes for a moment, before opening them again.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.555

File: 1660103891773-0.png (788.33 KB, 1024x643, Gradient - 5.png)

File: 1660103891773-1.jpg (88.34 KB, 785x1017, Aiden - 34.jpg)

File: 1660103891773-2.jpg (62.28 KB, 434x605, Mayor.jpg)

>>554
>Mosaic crosses his arms as he looks up at the ceiling for a moment, thinking:

"You know, funny you should ask that. When I first started this gig, I wasn't expecting to stay in the role for so long. Figured I'd just need to get into costume, punch out a couple of bad guys, then hang up the costume entirely."

>Looking off to the side, he then continues:


"But that's not what happened. The more I started fighting crime in the city, the more I realized that a lot of these issues are systemic. I can beat up as many Brigadiers grabbing drugs as possible - but that's not going to stop the market for them from existing. That's a systemic issue that I can't address with my actions."

>Pointing at Mayor Jackson, he then says:


"But you can. You've been the mayor of this city for a decade at this point - because people love you, and they have faith in you. They believe you. Trust you."

>Mosaic makes a waving motion with his hand in the perpendicular direction, look out the window while stating:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.556

File: 1660104236812-0.jpg (727.49 KB, 1400x770, Mayor's Office.jpg)

File: 1660104236812-1.jpg (74.51 KB, 700x707, Gradient - 2.jpg)

File: 1660104236812-2.gif (584.81 KB, 500x210, Flight - 2.gif)

File: 1660104236812-3.jpg (62.28 KB, 434x605, Mayor.jpg)

File: 1660104236812-4.jpg (1.21 MB, 1920x816, Sanctuary City.jpg)

>>555
>Silent for a moment, Mosaic then turns around and says:

"Well, better get going then. Look forward to working with you soon, Mayor Jackson."

>Mayor Jackson then says:


"Please Aiden. Call me Joanna. You've more than earned it."

>Thinking to himself for a moment, Mosaic then says:


"Alright then, Joanna. I look forward to working with you then."

>Saluting Joanna with two fingers from his mask, Mosaic then phases out of the window after flipping through it - then grapples up rapidly into the air, in about a second.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1659890862390-0.jpeg (465.9 KB, 1920x1078, Sanctuary City (Earth-1) ….jpeg)

File: 1659890862390-1.jpeg (304.28 KB, 1920x1200, Space-Time.jpeg)

File: 1659890862390-2.png (725.12 KB, 990x591, Dimension - 3.png)

File: 1659890862390-3.jpg (104.6 KB, 700x887, Golem - 3.jpg)

File: 1659890862390-4.jpg (104.31 KB, 865x505, Explosion.jpg)

 No.473[Reply]

>Date: N/A
>Location: Another Earth
>Time: N/A

>A version of Sanctuary City exists, contained in a world separate to the known universe. Virtually identical on a macroscopic scale, this world still contains a few notable differences. Arbitrarily designated "Earth-1", in comparison to the known universe, this world is seemingly more extravagant in scope. More powerful Meta-Humans exist, a more volatile, yet orderly world all the same. In this universe, carefully bordering with the known universe - a massive spatial-temporal event begins to coalesce around the universal space….


>Date: March 3rd, 2017

>Location: Earth-1 - Sanctuary City
>Time - 10:00 AM

>The pristine mega structure of a city stands, serving as a monument towards Meta-Human advancement in the larger country and world. Situated in the same place as its known counterpart, Earth-1's version of Sanctuary City is massive, sprawling with far more advanced structures and technological integrations. Futuristic machines and devices are stretched out far across the normal city scape, with teleporting rail stations and levitating buildings making up the core structural components.


>As people walk their pets, check their holographic projections from their phones, and remotely talk to each other through radio wave interfaces in their ears - warning notifications begin to appear across the city. Large red holographic text signs appear, surrounding multiple areas of the outstretched city, each with glowing hazard signs. The holograms read:


["WARNING. SUBSPATIAL ANOMALY DETECTED. SAFETY PROTOCOLS ENGAGED"]
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
30 posts and 99 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.504

File: 1659992640113-0.png (725.12 KB, 990x591, Dimension - 3.png)

File: 1659992640113-1.jpg (302.68 KB, 1920x1200, Alt!Dimension.jpg)

File: 1659992640113-2.jpeg (92.65 KB, 800x600, Space.jpeg)

File: 1659992640113-3.jpg (741.54 KB, 1800x1013, Observation Room - 2.jpg)

File: 1659992640113-4.jpg (129.3 KB, 315x414, Magister - 49.jpg)

>>503
>Magister looks at the positioned chains, stationary and displaced through time and space.

"Alright. I'm going to have to push them through and seal the rift."

>Making another set of gestures with his free hand, Magister then creates another swarm of orange light particles, flickering around the vanishing edges of the chains. Eventually, the rest of the chains shimmer through the vanishing edges - and disappear entirely.


"Now let's see how they do."

———————————————–

>Location: N/A


>A stet of glowing chains appear in the vast expanse of the rogue dimension, clanking onto the ground at the bottom of a basin. The vast expanse of the dimension is lit against the backdrop of a bright pink light - from an esoteric star in the skies.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.505

File: 1659997711435.jpg (383.15 KB, 988x1348, Stephanie - 6.jpg)

>>504
"Good."

>Crepido turns to look at Magister, and says:


"So what now, Mr. Busy Man?"

 No.506

File: 1659999354700.jpg (285.36 KB, 551x561, Magister - 56.jpg)

>>505
>Magister crosses his arms and then looks around the Observation Deck for a moment. He then says:

"Well, my schedule just cleared, so I'm actually free now for once."

>Turning his attention towards Crepido now, Magister looks at her from behind his sunglasses, and then states:


"Is there anything specific you had in mind? I'm open to suggestions."

>Magister waits for her response.

 No.507

File: 1659999622234.jpg (28.9 KB, 424x600, Stephanie - 17.jpg)

>>506
"Oh, I have several things in mind."

>Crepido punches Magister on the shoulder again, before grabbing his arm and pulling him closer.


"You're still not off the hook. But I'm glad you're back."

 No.508

File: 1660000211521.jpg (288.02 KB, 774x337, Magister - 12.JPG)

>>507
>Looking somewhat embarrassed, Magister then laughs nervously, before saying:

"If that's a sign that we're good, then I'll take it."

>Just remembering a thought that came to him, he then states:


"Oh by the way, we might have to go to the bazaar again later. Nothing huge, but I've head that there's some kind of mage collaboration going on there. Lots of strange occurrences, so we might need to deal with that too."

>Magister then walks with Crepido out of the Observation Deck, and towards the Sanctum interior as well.


[The End]



File: 1645476595011-0.jpg (22.12 KB, 500x259, winterhighlands-500x259.jpg)

File: 1645476595011-1.jpg (719.47 KB, 850x1134, sample_5f84320bc2cb0a6423b….jpg)

File: 1645476595011-2.jpg (24.37 KB, 600x338, D1744_7_393_0004_600.jpg)

File: 1645476595011-3.jpg (357.41 KB, 850x850, sample_7c987ea82007f5c59c2….jpg)

File: 1645476595011-4.jpg (237.98 KB, 850x1200, sample_5cf4faf682e9c7fa38d….jpg)

 No.185[Reply]

>1995

>The Scottish Highlands


>It was a cold winter, that year, cold enough to freeze the lakes. No weather for a child to be out on the highlands.


>Yet, at least one was, a young boy, his thick clothing doing all it could to keep the cold out. A task made more difficult by his apparent decision to display his blonde hair to any that could see him. Running through the snow, his thin, lithe form betrays little of the lawyer he would grow up to be. Yet still, despite his young age, the boy's looks appear almost noble, like a child out of story for children, a future knight.


>The boy runs, stopping when he sees a pillar of smoke rising from the distance. Blinking, he changes directions and runs over to it. . .


—————————————————-
>The boy arrives at his destination, a few scuffs and scrapes revealing his trip over wasn't entirely without incident, and finds the source of the smoke.

>A pile of rubble, smoldering from what was clearly a massive blaze, fills an area that indicates that it was once a barn. In the centre, a young girl sits, her knees brought up to her chest to keep out the outside world. Matted white hair drapes over her body, with ash turning what would normally match the snow into a grey mess. Sitting in a tree by the remains is a young boy, similar in age to the blonde boy and the girl, a book in his hands.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
20 posts and 44 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.444

File: 1659385682754-0.jpg (154.37 KB, 600x400, 03b5834f16c56992954c773558….jpg)

File: 1659385682754-1.gif (548.43 KB, 268x300, 0c8ab746dfd3ce89c7a5929645….gif)

File: 1659385682754-2.jpg (78.46 KB, 735x825, becdca4259861884c03eb93d79….jpg)

>>442
>Ardelle sighs and nods, taking the pair into the building and up a set of stairs, stopping when she reaches a white, unmarked door whcih she knocks on.

>From within, a tired voice responds.


"Come in, I haven't the time to wait around."

>Turning the door handle, Ardelle gives the twins a quick smile as if to reassure them that there's nothing to worry about before opening the door proper to let the group in.


>The inside of the room is a white, immaculately kept home office with no signs of anything out of order, or even what the occupant uses it for. Sitting at a desk is a tall man with messy black hair and a pair of glasses that are tilted slightly askew due to his head resting on one of his hands.


>As the people enter the room, he slowly moves his eyes over to Ardelle and the twins.


"What is it, Ardelle, I am very busy."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.446

File: 1659386031822-0.png (2.26 MB, 2000x3556, Ashley - 3.png)

File: 1659386031822-1.jpeg (67.39 KB, 956x1074, Albert - 2.jpeg)

>>444
>Albert and Ashley look at each other for a moment, blinking, before turning back to Alfred as Albert says:

"Wait, you're just giving this to us? How much money is on this card?"

>Ashley pick up the shiny looking card and examines it carefully. Looking at the details of the card, she then finally speaks out loud for the first time in a while:


"….It's a lot of money, isn't it? A few million."

>Ashley says, staring intently at Alfred with legitimate conviction in her eyes. Albert is startled by his sister's response, and the intensity of her stare as well as he states:


"H-Hey, Ashley. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm not sure they'd give us that much money to start off with, right? It's likely two to three thousand dollars, right?"

>Albert says awkwardly as he looks between Ardelle and Alfred.


"….Right?"

 No.449

File: 1659386942057-0.png (827.45 KB, 800x800, 831d54ac54bda86478d6c17227….png)

File: 1659386942057-1.jpg (18.35 KB, 210x240, saruhiko-fushimi-k-return-….jpg)

>>446
"Are all children these days this loud?"

>Alfred rubs his forehead as if dealing with a headache.


"That card. Is loaded with $50,000, you are to spend it wisely. A proviso that I am certain that Ardelle can ensure."

>Alfred gives the woman a death glare.


"Argh. . . You caused me to lose my train of thought. . ."

>Alfred stands up, adjusting his glasses.


"While I agreed to allow these children to stay here, Ardelle, I cannot have them constantly interrupting my work like this. . ."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.451

File: 1659387349117-0.png (1.63 MB, 1692x2762, Ashley - 5.png)

File: 1659387349117-1.jpg (75.36 KB, 588x966, Albert - 3.jpg)

>>449
>Ashley looks slightly taken aback as Albert looks astonished at the remark.

"F-Fifty thousand dollars?! We don't even know what to spend one hundred dollars on…."

>Still completely shocked by the revelation, Ashley hands the card to Albert, saying:


"You're the responsible one. Keep it."

>Shaking his head in resignation, Albert takes the card and pockets it in his jacket pocket.


>He then looks at Alfred, saying:


"We'll be out of your hair then. Trust me, we're not the talkative type."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.469

File: 1659562067644.png (379.64 KB, 566x800, 3db511875e85cca8fdaeac4bfc….png)

>>451
>Looking at Alfred, Ardelle coughs.

"We should go now. . ."

>Calmly ushering the twins out of the room, Ardelle gives them a warm smile.


"As for what we do now, that, is up to you. . ."

[To be continued]



File: 1659034860984-0.jpg (149.37 KB, 1280x533, Sanctuary City (Night) - 2.jpg)

File: 1659034860984-1.jpg (285.41 KB, 582x900, Arachne - 3.jpg)

File: 1659034860984-2.jpg (218.31 KB, 1480x800, Sci Fi Interior.jpg)

 No.407[Reply]

>Date: March 2nd, 2017
>Time: 11:00 PM
>Location - Sanctuary City - Industrial District

>It's near midnight within the main construction and manufacturing hub of the city, with various corporate buildings closing up secondary operations. As most personnel leave their areas of working, turning off machinery and closing down sections of buildings - a sleek, feminine figure swings through the air.


"Right about….now!"

>Said figure then detaches from a thin line at her fingertips - landing on the side of a building. Peering through the window of the building she's attached to, she then takes a small device out from her think spandex outfit - a small cut opening housing the device.


"There we are…."

>Tapping the device against the glass, the woman waits, before a soft rumbling sound begins penetrating the sides of the office. Blue electrical sparks then crackle from the machine, as a bright blue pulse moves through the window - frying all of the electronics inside. Looking smug, the woman then says:


"Easy as pie. Now to plant the evidence inside…."
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
28 posts and 125 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.436

File: 1659135449918-0.jpg (235.45 KB, 600x840, Damian - 2.jpg)

File: 1659135449918-1.jpg (171.36 KB, 1000x1467, Mariah - 3.jpg)

File: 1659135449918-2.jpg (59.28 KB, 408x600, Aiden - 12.jpg)

File: 1659135449918-3.jpg (2.01 MB, 2000x955, Archeon (Earth-0) - 3.jpg)

>>435
>Damian is confused for a moment as Aiden appears.

"Uh hey, Mister Grayson! I didn't mean to talk on the job or anything-"

"He knows, Damian."

>Damian then again looks shocked as he turns towards Aiden, who nods.


"She came to see me right at the start of internship hours, filled me in."

"Why? I thought she was keeping that close to her chest-"

"Because he told me that he was your 'boss' the moment I walked into this building. He knows, Damian."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.437

File: 1659136023199-0.jpg (77.87 KB, 500x500, Damian - 3.jpg)

File: 1659136023199-1.jpg (34.71 KB, 300x460, Mariah.jpg)

File: 1659136023199-2.png (632.3 KB, 866x566, Aiden - 28.png)

>>436
>Mariah then gives a slight and bittersweet smile, as she feels a light tear falling down her cheek.

"So that's what it's about. Of course. I should've known when I pried for an answer right now."

>Aiden looks down in respect as Damian looks back at Mariah.


"It's not you. It's just….There's something about her I can't explain. She's something else."

>Mariah wipes the tear from her face, then sighs and rolls her eyes in annoyance.


"Then go tell her, you moron."

>Damian raises an eyebrow.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.438

File: 1659137397401-0.jpg (235.45 KB, 600x840, Damian - 2.jpg)

File: 1659137397401-1.jpg (171.36 KB, 1000x1467, Mariah - 3.jpg)

File: 1659137397401-2.jpg (38.49 KB, 564x503, Aiden - 19.jpg)

File: 1659137397401-3.jpg (74.51 KB, 700x707, Gradient - 2.jpg)

File: 1659137397401-4.gif (584.81 KB, 500x210, Flight - 2.gif)

>>437
>Damian starts thinking to himself.

"….The catacombs wouldn't make sense. You said those areas were near the MRD labs that your brother found, right?"

>Aiden nods, building off of Damian's deduction.


"Correct. The MRD would likely encounter him and start a large scale conflict almost immediately, since he'd have nowhere to hide."

>Mariah then ponders for a moment before stating:


"Wait a minute. The junkyard doesn't make that much sense either. That place has been swept clean in recent months - thanks to the Brigadiers using that place as their hideout."

>Aiden snaps his fingers in response to Mariah's rationale.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.439

File: 1659138061125-0.jpg (77.87 KB, 500x500, Damian - 3.jpg)

File: 1659138061125-1.jpg (27.21 KB, 640x360, Watch - 2.jpg)

File: 1659138061125-2.png (2.04 MB, 738x2375, Arachnid Suit.png)

File: 1659138061125-3.jpg (125.84 KB, 565x967, Mariah - 2.jpg)

File: 1659138061125-4.png (607.62 KB, 900x1367, Arachne - 6.png)

>>438
>Damian then looks back at Mariah, who's dried her tears at this point. He then looks at her, taking her hand as he says:

"….I know I'm going to sound like a complete asshole for asking this but…."

>Holding her hand tight, Damian then says:


"….Can we still be friends?"

>Mariah closes her eyes for a moment and then takes a deep sigh. Thinking through the situation and reminiscing on her past few experiences with Damian, she then opens her eyes and says:


"You're the best friend a girl could ever ask for, Damian. I'd love it if you stuck around with me."

>Mariah gives a legitimately happy smile, a sense of relief being washing over her body from the truth being revealed.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.440

File: 1659138863906-0.jpeg (123.38 KB, 720x540, Arachnid Suit - 2.jpeg)

File: 1659138863906-1.jpg (50.91 KB, 435x648, Arachne - 8.jpg)

File: 1659138863906-2.gif (1.12 MB, 498x278, Kiss.gif)

File: 1659138863906-3.gif (5.15 MB, 720x404, Swing - 5.gif)

File: 1659138863906-4.png (295.14 KB, 540x304, Sanctuary City - 2.png)

>>439
>After a few minutes of swinging, Arachnid and Arachne move with extreme precision and dexterity, weaving through the complex structures of the large metropolitan city. As they each take turns weaving in and out of each other's motions and movements, Arachnid reminisces about the past few days - taking it all in stride and considering his improvement at his job as a hero.

"So you've got backup webs besides your organic webbing? Not bad!"

"It's called silk. The compound I use. Synthetic adhesive polymer. My own formula."

>Genuinely impressed, Arachne then lands on a building and effortlessly parkours over all of the obstructions at blindingly high speeds. Now flipping off of the edge of the rooftop, Arachne then generates more webbing from her palms as she begins swinging again in the air.


"You've got extra canisters then! No wonder you never run out during a fight!"

"I need the extra cartridges for an emergency situation."

>Arachnid then vaults onto another rooftop, clearing over it in its entirety with a single handstand motion from his hands. As he lands on the side of a building, high up in the city, Arachne lands beside him, putting a hand to her cheek.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1658693404436-0.jpeg (135.32 KB, 1800x883, Concentus City - 2.jpeg)

File: 1658693404436-1.jpeg (1.22 MB, 1920x2495, Paragon Maximus.jpeg)

File: 1658693404436-2.jpeg (2.8 MB, 3177x4129, Paragon Magnus.jpeg)

File: 1658693404436-3.jpeg (1.38 MB, 1920x2495, Paragon Primus.jpeg)

File: 1658693404436-4.jpg (21.48 KB, 238x456, Laser Being - 2.jpg)

 No.344[Reply]

>Location: Alteria - Prism World

>The dimension of Alteria is a unique dimension existing in a different phase state - and separate from that of the main universe.


>As a separate dimension in another world, Alteria is home to the planet Machina - its analogue to Earth.


>Machina is a large, technologically advanced "hypercity" of a world - filled with various technological devices and equipment powered by mana. The capital city of Machina is called Concentus.


>As the capital city of the entire planet, Concentus is home to an entire race of beings, very similar to humans. These human adjacent beings are called the Formiacs, and the best among them are chosen to become Paragons - technomagical warriors and hunters, trained to fight off the supernatural monsters native to their dimension.


>Monsters like the beings terrorizing the planet right now.


—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
>Date: February 28th, 2017 [Relative to Earth]
>Time: 10:00 AM [Relative to Earth, Sanctuary City]
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
31 posts and 103 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.378

File: 1658781308506-0.jpg (102.34 KB, 1280x720, Doctor - 24.jpg)

File: 1658781308506-1.png (724.71 KB, 1000x563, Barbatos - 4.png)

File: 1658781308506-2.png (434.93 KB, 713x401, Specter Rings.png)

File: 1658781308506-3.jpg (66.63 KB, 736x817, Iblis.jpg)

>>377
>Now weakened, the armored figure can only look up as the rings are telekinetically removed from his hands. Afterwards, Doctor dematerializes the swords as Barbatos falls to the ground on both knees. Panting, he then says:

"….No. Not again. I can't be helpless again….Not after…All of the pain."

>The armor protecting Barbatos then fades away slowly into dust, as the athletic form of a young man in ancient clothing kneels before Doctor. The man has long, luscious locks of dark black hair - and blood red eyes. He's slightly androgynous in appearance, while still leaning towards masculine, accentuating a level of beauty rivaled only by the Gods.


>Narrowing his eyes behind his mask, Doctor then says:


"…..You seem familiar. I'm not sure why-"

>Doctor then feels his eyes open wide, as his supernatural Mask of Ma'at divinates the proper information to him.


"….Iblis? The Djinn?"

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.379

File: 1658781923347-0.jpg (3.8 MB, 3200x4200, Fantasy.jpg)

File: 1658781923347-1.jpg (160.18 KB, 1024x622, Fantasy - 2.jpg)

File: 1658781923347-2.jpg (231.59 KB, 636x900, Iblis - 7.jpg)

File: 1658781923347-3.jpg (47.39 KB, 700x467, Business Papers.jpg)

File: 1658781923347-4.jpg (351.35 KB, 1080x630, Buffet - 2.jpg)

>>378
>Date: March 3rd, 2017
>Time: 9:00 AM [Relative To Earth]
>Location: ?????

>Iblis wakes up in a haze, as his eyes slowly focus on the view in front of him. Rising to his feet, he immediately looks down at his fingers and sees them normal as always. However, they lack the 10 rings he wore prior to his defeat.


"Blast! Curse it all!"

>Punching his fist down reflexively into the ground, he's startled to find that his fist goes through the ground, only now realizing that he was punching sand - on a beach.


"What? Have I been transported without my knowledge?"

>Looking upward from his hand, Iblis realizes that he is now stuck on a beach with crashing waves and a peaceful environment. The soft rays of the sun shine down on him, as he makes his way towards the beach.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.380

File: 1658782407577-0.jpg (737.68 KB, 2560x1600, Sanctum - 7.jpg)

File: 1658782407577-1.jpg (1.3 MB, 1800x2000, Isaac - 18.jpg)

File: 1658782407577-2.gif (1.4 MB, 480x320, Babylon Disc - 2.gif)

File: 1658782407578-3.gif (1.12 MB, 498x278, Kiss.gif)

>>379
>Date: March 3rd, 2017
>Time: 9:00 AM [Relative To Earth]
>Location: The Axiom - Nexus of Magic

>Iblis and the large island structure with an infinite ocean - is viewable from the large, palm sized disc in Isaac's hand. After looking over Iblis's new situation for a moment longer, he then says:


"Well, at least he's calmed down now."

>Closing the mechanical lid of the Babylon Disc, Isaac then places it on the table in front of him - and then looks next to him at Stephanie. Sighing, he then ruffles his long hair slightly, fixing it up and stylizing it partially as he says:


"It's a certainty now. The Thaumians are still around, and they're definitely planning to make a return. I'm just not sure why now?"

>Isaac leans forward, placing his hands together as he's now focused on contemplative thought again.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.381

File: 1658786234600.jpg (73.67 KB, 464x344, Stephanie - 39.jpg)

>>380
>Stephanie simply blushes, then gives Isaac a hug.

"I know you mean that, Bumblebee."

 No.382

File: 1658786563898-0.jpg (53.81 KB, 600x600, Isaac - 23.jpg)

File: 1658786563898-1.gif (1.4 MB, 480x320, Babylon Disc - 2.gif)

File: 1658786563898-2.jpg (737.68 KB, 2560x1600, Sanctum - 7.jpg)

>>381
>Isaac looks at Stephanie once more, then says:

"I always do. We'll deal with the stuff with Iblis later on."

>He then stands up and helps Stephanie up:


"But for now? We need a break anyways. You've earned it."

>Isaac then walks out of the room with Stephanie - leaving the Babylon Disc on the table for now.


[The End]



File: 1653855671586.jpg (31.04 KB, 400x325, hawthorne-sophia.jpg)

 No.307[Reply]

>Personal Log, 03.01.17:

"This city is sick, rotting from the inside as parasites from above and below suck it dry, causing the wounds to fester, to burst, leaving behind cancerous growths that weaken its fiber even more.

The people are blind to this, blind to the depravity hidden below the surface, but I, I am aware, and I know now how to cleanse this city. The answer is so simple now that I see it. . .

The city needs a butcher, someone willing to cut off the tumors, and I am that person, I have been chosen.

My friend comes to me at night, they chose me because I understand now, because my eyes have been opened. Because I have seen the message of my counterpart in the sanctuary.

One day, I hope that my work will be complete, but it is not, so my righteous task continues. . ."

 No.315

File: 1655757085149-0.jpg (95.56 KB, 640x400, unnamed.jpg)

File: 1655757085149-1.gif (803.2 KB, 280x158, ScalyGorgeousIndianspinylo….gif)

File: 1655757085149-2.jpg (24.74 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg)

>>307
>March 1st, 2017

>Brooklyn, New York


>The darkness of night covers the city that never sleeps, the cloak of shadow created by the cloudy night sky creating little islands of light around the yellow streetlamps. Outside of these areas of light, the darkness is more pronounced than it would be in the natural world, providing the perfect cover for those who would rather their business not be seen by others.


>One of these groups, a collection of people in the middle of a drug deal, is found on this unassuming spring night. More formal than a typical deal, both parties are flanked by their own respective bodyguards, each of them armed and ready to deal with any intruders.


>Just outside of the main deal, around the corner in a different alley, one of the dealer's more typical clientele can be found, waiting for their turn. . .


>As the deal seems to come to an end, and both parties go to shake on the terms, an arrow flies through the air, sailing right into the dealer's eye, sending him flying back to the nearest wall and pinning him to it.


>Before any of the others get much chance to react, three more arrows plummet down from above, each hitting a different target and trapping them against some form of object. Not every arrow is lethal, however, leaving their marks in pain.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.317

File: 1656536322433-0.jpg (25.38 KB, 612x408, istockphoto-1169071737-612….jpg)

File: 1656536322433-1.jpg (172.59 KB, 439x602, detective_1.jpg)

File: 1656536322433-2.png (264.78 KB, 554x838, detective_2.png)

>>315
>March 2nd, 2017

>The sun rises over New York City, bathing the city in the rays of light, and revealing the scene from the previous night.


>Before long, the alleyway is closed off, the typical police tape blocking the path into it, with police officers and cars forming impromptu barricades at either side. While a few onlookers try to get a peak beyond the barriers, they are quickly moved onwards by the officers.


>With the cordon effectively established, another police car pulls up, this one an unmarked vehicle, and two men step out, one old and experienced, the other one much younger than him, and clearly lacking experience.


>The two men make their way beyond the police line, seeing the carnage from the previous night, the younger of the two heaving when he sees the bodies, earning a chuckle from the older man.


"It's alright kid, that reaction just shows you've still got a heart. . ."

>The older man looks around quickly before flagging over one of the police officers.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.367

File: 1658769474794-0.png (450.62 KB, 533x400, 494d1d43bbb6135dcd6417a35e….png)

File: 1658769474794-1.jpg (120.92 KB, 1244x1285, FU6vUvcVUAAwgw1.jpg)

File: 1658769474794-2.jpg (116.36 KB, 720x1080, 8e3ef0385d53c14edc0c1da527….jpg)

>>317
>March 2nd, 2017

>The morning sun shines through the window of a Brooklyn apartment, its rays shining down on the occupant, a young woman who looks to be no older than her 20s.


>Suddenly, an alarm goes off, disturbing the woman, who groggily groans and slams her hand down on the clock making the sound, silencing it.


>Satisifed, the woman turns around and murmurs something in her sleep.


>Then, another noise interrupts the woman - the sound of someone knocking of her door. This noise manages to rouse her, pulling her out of bed and slowly over to the door, her journey only stopped to move a chair from a small dining table so that she can reach the peephole.


>With a yawn, the woman looks through the door to see her visitor is someone she recognises, the building's superintendent, and she wearily opens the door on the latch so that she can talk through it.


>With a yawn, she addresses the man:

"Yeaaah?"
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



Delete Post [ ]
Previous [1] [2] [3]
| Catalog