/simu/ - Simulacrum

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Verification
File
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1706302673110-0.jpg (21.3 KB, 877x500, Atmosphere.jpg)

File: 1706302673110-1.jpg (2.01 MB, 2000x955, Archeon (Earth-0) - 3.jpg)

File: 1706302673110-2.jpeg (247.87 KB, 850x1200, Phantasm - 4.jpeg)

File: 1706302673110-3.jpeg (447.57 KB, 1920x2424, Rampage - 3.jpeg)

 No.2936[Reply]

>Date: September 13th, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City - Archeon Complex
>Time: 12:30 PM

"Are you sure this is the place?"

>A hooded figure says, hovering in the skies above the Archeon Complex. Beside him, is another hooded figure - standing on an amorphous mass of black smoke.


"You can sense him, can't you? No shit it's him."

>Blinking, the initial hooded figure then responds:


"We've only got one shot at this, Rampage. You know that right? Boss isn't gonna be happy with us if we screw this up."

>The larger and bulkier hooded figure - Rampage, looks back at his ops partner and speaks:

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
46 posts and 115 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.2985

File: 1706907345411-0.jpeg (590.08 KB, 2457x3402, Aiden - 41.jpeg)

File: 1706907345411-1.jpeg (135.05 KB, 850x1096, Jack - 3.jpeg)

>>2984
>Aiden gives Orion a look of disappointment and slight frustration - as he withholds the urge to immediately respond.

"……"

>Closing his eyes and sighing, Aiden then opens his eyes again as he says:


"Alright then. If that's your wish. I just…..I just wanted to…."

>Jack nods at Aiden as he speaks up.


"He just wanted to spend more time with you - but he knew deep down that he'd be asking you to risk your life for this."

>Aiden, still looking downtrodden and somewhat defeated, then looks away from Orion and Jack - instead staring out over the horizon.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2986

File: 1706907436656.png (273.97 KB, 448x418, Orion105.png)

>>2985
>Orion shrugs and turns to leave.

 No.2987

File: 1706908607849-0.jpeg (207.01 KB, 1443x2048, Aiden - 53.jpeg)

File: 1706908607849-1.jpeg (191.2 KB, 850x1274, Jack - 4.jpeg)

>>2986
>Now pacing back and forth on the rooftop, Aiden finds himself deep in thought - until he hears Jack's voice again.

"Um. Aiden? Do you have any suggestions? Anyone else who can help us here?"

>Looking up at Jack for a moment, Aiden gives a slightly quizzical expression as he states:


"Not necessarily. While Speedrunner is capable - her powers seemingly disrupt magic, at the expense of annihilating the target. Even I have to be extra careful around her."

>Jack crosses his arms as he then mulls over the other Meta-Humans that he's aware of.


"What about your sister? Phoebe."

>Aiden then speaks up in response to the suggestion.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2988

File: 1706909091385-0.jpeg (158.01 KB, 850x1201, Aiden - 57.jpeg)

File: 1706909091385-1.jpeg (153.28 KB, 850x1413, Stella - 3.jpeg)

File: 1706909091385-2.jpeg (135.05 KB, 850x1096, Jack - 3.jpeg)

>>2987
>Aiden's eyebrows raise as he turns around. Jack does the same in that moment.

"I don't think I'd survive if I said 'no'."

"Wait. When did she…Who….."

>Stella stands on the rooftop, a few feet away. Hands on her hips, she looks visibly annoyed with Aiden. Her long blonde hair shines faintly as she starts walking towards the two of them.


"Hey, Stella. I wasn't going to-"

>Stella then reaches Aiden's position and quickly flicks him on the forehead with her finger - doing so at a surprising speed.


{"Wow. She's definitely fast, On part with me it seems."}

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2989

File: 1706909920684-0.jpeg (140.52 KB, 850x1203, Aiden - 50.jpeg)

File: 1706909920684-1.jpeg (314.44 KB, 1242x2048, Stella - 6.jpeg)

File: 1706909920684-2.jpeg (191.2 KB, 850x1274, Jack - 4.jpeg)

>>2988
>Aiden initially tries to brush past the question.

"Stella, I know that Eidolus is out there. He's too powerful to let roam free, not without some sort of countermeasure."

>Stella, immediately recognizing the deflection, puts the discussion right back in focus.


"You already promised that you'd never keep secrets from me ever again. Remember? So if you're a man of your word, and if you do care about keeping your word with me?"

>She then steps forward and gets directly into Aiden's face - giving him a look of intensity with her blue eyes, that he hasn't experienced before.


"Then tell me the truth, and nothing but the truth."

>Jack looks away, feeling awkward as his sense of being a third wheel starts to manifest itself.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1701378810320-0.jpg (38.33 KB, 612x342, Salem_Woods.jpg)

File: 1701378810320-1.png (4.51 MB, 3840x2054, Child.png)

File: 1701378810320-2.png (240.4 KB, 800x983, pink_will_o_wisp_by_venjix….png)

 No.2699[Reply]

>Salem

>Trees rustle as a fall breeze cuts through the twilight sky, the sound spooking away some rabbits below, as well as a young girl, the presence of two vulpine ears and a tail indicating her Meta-Human status in a way that’s difficult to hide. Gulping, the girl calls out:


“G-guys? I’m done hiding now. . . y-you can find me now guys. . . Joshua? Hayden? Finlay. . ?”

>The girl jumps again as something jumps about through the bushes.


“I m-mean it guys. . . it’s getting dark. . .”

>Another breeze picks up, shaking the trees again.


“Mom said I’m not allowed out after dark and I don’t know the way back. . .”

>The rustling continues and another voice, with an invisible owner, joins the girl’s calls.

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
59 posts and 95 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.2924

File: 1703623711679-0.png (2.23 MB, 1280x1696, huohuo_honkai_star_rail_re….png)

File: 1703623711679-1.png (208.7 KB, 706x1136, 5b5ff2f5b1b374a6b18a881f83….png)

>>2923
"Lucy. . . Lucy Stone. . . You see, Lauren. . . Lauren w-was the ghost. . . Lauren always wanted to travel outside of South Salem and would tell me about all these different places she found online so I was thinking I could use this as a chance to. . ."

>Lucy nervously gulps.


"To. . . well. . . s-see new places. So please don't send me back to Salem just yet. . ."

>Ceri gives Orion a smug grin, making sure Lucy can't see it.


"Well, I don't see any issue with that, in fact, Orion was just telling me how I should make sure to help you. . ."

>Ceri thinks for a moment.


"It's dole-ares in this country, right? Do you have one of those little devices that everyone is obsessed with, the ones you touch?"

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2925

File: 1703623932476.jpg (250.48 KB, 500x706, Orion63.jpg)

>>2924
>Orion stares at the phone, and then stares at Ceri.

"I'm not even going to ask where you got all that."

>He looks at Lucy again, and then lets out a pained sigh.


"If you don't want to go back to where you're from that's fine. I can help you find a place in the city."

 No.2926

File: 1703624438132-0.jpg (191.35 KB, 979x1123, e12d38d934493ef276dc52a031….jpg)

File: 1703624438132-1.png (694.25 KB, 1013x1433, d029f48289dd554e980490186b….png)

>>2925
"Just a little bit of trickery, I don't know why Stephanie's partner bothers with the whole company thing, really. Besides. . ."

>Ceri shrugs.


"I won't pretend to understand how your system of dole-ares works, but if gold is still valuable, I likely have access to more than that, vaguely."

>While Ceri has been talking, Lucy appears to be looking over things on her phone in the background, her ears perking up at Orion's comment towards her.


"O-oh. . . thank you. . . I just need a hotel. . . or something. . . I don't want to stay in Sanctuary City forever."

>Sensing an opportunity, Ceri starts to step away again.


"I suppose you don't need me for this, so I'll be leaving now. . ."

 No.2927

File: 1703624548803.png (691.25 KB, 565x1109, Orion31.png)

>>2926
"Yeah. I can show you where a hotel is."

>Orion watches Ceri as she starts to turn away.


"Ok."

 No.2928

File: 1703625135856.png (466.16 KB, 588x1000, 782e0b1356728b85324fcbd424….png)

>>2927
>Giving Orion one last grin, Ceri steps through the door, taking a moment to process the noise of the city outside of his home.

>After a few moments, she reaches into one of her pockets and takes out a trinket of some kind, looking it over before putting it back away and taking a step forward.


"Well, I suppose I should collect my payment now. . ."

[The End]



File: 1703005009688-0.jpg (96.98 KB, 889x362, Park-1.jpg)

File: 1703005009688-1.jpg (255.76 KB, 980x735, Park-2.jpg)

File: 1703005009688-2.gif (1.73 MB, 777x437, Quantum-Boundary-Concept.gif)

 No.2829[Reply]

>Date: September 6th, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City - Central Park
>Time: 5:40am

>Leaves rustle in the Sanctuary City park as a twilit breeze calmly brings in the start of the first light of the day, announcing the beginning of a long process of brightening to indicate the day to come.


>With the sun still below the horizon, the park itself is empty besides those who have little better to do in the early hours of the morning, creating an illusion of a peaceful lake of grass, occasionaly interrupted by a tree swaying.


>Then, like a drop of water disturbing a puddle, the peace of the park is rent asunder as space seems to fold in on itself over the grass, pulling the ground up in the air for a moment and causing several objects to float upwards before they suddenly slam back to the ground, twisted and bent into odd shapes.


>In the centre of the chaos, an odd mass without a mass floats, its form constantly shifting and changing.
50 posts and 113 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.2902

File: 1703105621570-0.jpeg (252.66 KB, 1184x2048, Stella.jpeg)

File: 1703105621570-1.jpeg (140.52 KB, 850x1203, Aiden - 50.jpeg)

File: 1703105621570-2.jpeg (57.62 KB, 602x850, Jericho - 2.jpeg)

>>2901
>Stella blinks for a moment before she turns to Jericho and states:

"I'm no physicist, but I assume that your friend here is a small piece of a much larger quantum being - and your Index device catalogued that small piece of them."

>Looking back at the woman, Stella smiles again and says:


"Don't worry. Jericho here will help you. I promise."

>Turning back to Jericho, Stella then states:


"As I said, I'll tell Aiden about this as soon as possible. I believe he's busy with a pressing circumstance at the moment. Something involving Jupiter, I believe?"

>Eyes widening, Jericho then replies:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2903

File: 1703106285927.jpg (991.85 KB, 850x1190, sample_d07e37a67151d63f1eb….jpg)

>>2902
>The woman shakes her head.

"Not. . . small. . . biiiiig. . ."

>The woman waves her arms as if to indicate her size, then points at herself.


"Body. . ."

>The woman points at Jericho.


"Body."

>The woman then seems to catch the smell of something on the air, instinctively reaching to her side and summoning an oddly balanced scythe.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2904

File: 1703107309053-0.jpeg (73.71 KB, 707x1000, Aiden - 61.jpeg)

File: 1703107309053-1.jpeg (153.28 KB, 850x1413, Stella - 3.jpeg)

File: 1703107309053-2.jpeg (1.93 MB, 2920x4096, Jericho - 3.jpeg)

>>2903
>Jericho looks at the woman in confusion, as he then looks back at Aiden and says:

"Uh boss, I-"

"Already covered."

>Aiden gestures with his head, nodding slowly in the area behind Jericho. As Jericho turns around - he sees that basically everything outside of the house's front steps has slowed down to a crawl.


"I've pulled back time by a decent amount, just in case."

>Looking back at the woman, Aiden then says:


"As you figured, she's a quantum being, and she's extrapolating a means of communication that works for her."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2905

File: 1703107869561.jpg (548.83 KB, 850x910, sample_1386e1c3d945b4ddc83….jpg)

>>2904
>The woman continues speaking in distortions for a moment, then shakes her head, clearly disturbed by the information being corrupting somehow, before speaking in the man's voice again.

" . . .these things converge, naturally, so when he hears this he should realise, she will come back for the twins, and their mother, and she will kill them if given the opportunity, she is more than capable of it, they either need to leave any place containing humanity. . . or somehow convince her that they're no longer a threat. And before he tries to interject that he will always protect them, reality is not always so forgiving."

>The woman finishes mimicking the voice, then looks at Jericho, tilting her head.


"Name?"

 No.2906

File: 1703109209643-0.jpeg (590.08 KB, 2457x3402, Aiden - 41.jpeg)

File: 1703109209643-1.jpeg (252.66 KB, 1184x2048, Stella.jpeg)

File: 1703109209643-2.jpeg (57.62 KB, 602x850, Jericho - 2.jpeg)

>>2905
>Aiden looks at Stella and says:

"Ominous, and foreboding. Also seemingly knows what I was going to say, or at least think."

>Looking back at the woman, Aiden states:


"I'm impressed. First time that's happened."

>Blinking, Stella says:


"Is she referring to-"

>Aiden then interjects as he nods.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1702062312075-0.jpg (1.21 MB, 1920x816, Sanctuary City.jpg)

File: 1702062312075-1.jpeg (1.59 MB, 882x1700, Diana.jpeg)

File: 1702062312075-2.jpg (428.95 KB, 612x800, Rachel.jpg)

File: 1702062312075-3.jpg (62.49 KB, 1200x571, Hovercraft.jpg)

 No.2787[Reply]

>Date: September 2nd, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City - Residential Sector
>Time: 8:00 AM

>A relatively modest sized home rests at the edge of a local gated community within Sanctuary City's Residential Sector. The house, of modest size, is in the middle of partial renovation - with tiling and colors being changed by construction workers.


"Come on, Rachel. We're going to be late."

>Diana finishes packing up the majority of her items into the backpack for Rachel, as Rachel then takes it out of her hands. Somewhat pouting, she then says:


"Do I really have to do this? Staying in the office all day is boring!"

>Sighing, Diana then says:


"Well, it's better than keeping you cooped up at home all day. You're feeling miserable there."
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
26 posts and 104 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.2823

File: 1702334115719-0.png (2.04 MB, 738x2375, Arachnid.png)

File: 1702334115719-1.jpg (144.22 KB, 1000x1000, Damian - 7.jpg)

File: 1702334115719-2.jpeg (249.58 KB, 1448x2048, Ciara - 2.jpeg)

>>2822
>Ciara stands in silence for a moment, looking at the ground. A swirl of emotions fill her head all at once, as she feels her heart skip a beat.

>As her heart beat grows faster and louder in her ears, she then looks up at Damian and says:


"I'll cooperate, and I'll stop trying to fight you and the others. I'll leave you alone - and I'll make sure that reform myself. I swear on my life."

>Confused, Damian looks at Ciara with a quizzical expression on his face.


"Why the sudden change of heart? Do you actually mean this?"

>Ciara nods her head quickly as a resolute expression appears on her face.


"I'll stop trying to interfere with your life, and I'll let you live your life in peace. I just want one thing from you. Just one."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2824

File: 1702334560541-0.png (2.04 MB, 738x2375, Arachnid.png)

File: 1702334560541-1.jpg (42.88 KB, 500x680, Damian - 4.jpg)

File: 1702334560541-2.jpeg (82.71 KB, 850x1291, Ciara.jpeg)

File: 1702334560541-3.jpg (62.49 KB, 1200x571, Hovercraft.jpg)

File: 1702334560541-4.gif (584.81 KB, 500x210, Flight - 2.gif)

>>2823
>After a good few seconds of the kiss, Ciara then quickly pulls back and turns away - a satisfied, but genuine smile on her face. She then whispers to herself:

["….So that's what it feels like…."]

>Silent, Damian then puts his helmet back on, as Arachnid takes his place. Walking up to Ciara, he then says:


"Remember your part of the deal. You don't say a word about me or the others to the MRD. You rehabilitate yourself, and start trying to make up for your actions."

>Ciara is silent for a moment, before she then turns around, speaking.


"….If I do this, make up for everything that I did. As best as I can."

>She then looks Arachnid square in his lenses before stating:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2825

File: 1702335390455-0.png (329.82 KB, 1000x563, Hallway.png)

File: 1702335390455-1.jpeg (249.58 KB, 1448x2048, Ciara - 2.jpeg)

File: 1702335390455-2.jpeg (5.5 MB, 2480x3508, Valkyrie - 3.jpeg)

File: 1702335390455-3.jpg (1.85 MB, 1000x1700, Ashe - 4.jpg)

>>2824
>Location: MRD - The Spire
>Time: 8:00 PM

>Ciara sits at the table, with Valkyrie and Ashe sitting across from her - with complete skepticism in their eyes.


"…So after that, Arachnid then left, and you were escorted here?"

>The blonde woman nods resolutely, stating:


"I meant what I said to him there, and I mean the same now. I got what I wanted, so there's no more reason for me to resist arrest."

>Valkyrie looks at Ashe for a moment, before Ashe then looks back at Ciara - stating:


"Ciara, are you absolutely certain about this? You could potentially be put away for a long time."
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2826

File: 1702335869660-0.png (2.23 MB, 1601x788, Sanctuary City (Night).png)

File: 1702335869660-1.jpeg (4 MB, 2480x3508, Mosaic - 2.jpeg)

File: 1702335869660-2.png (2.04 MB, 738x2375, Arachnid.png)

>>2825
>Location: Sanctuary City - Downtown
>Time: 8:00

>Arachnid looks over the city from the rooftop above. Resting his hands on his knee, he then scans the activity below. Attempted muggings, Meta-Human fights, possible gang skirmishes.


"Just another night in the Meta-Human capital of the world…."

>He barely notices the arrival of another figure - one dressed in black and red armor like him.


"I think I made the right choice. Maybe? I'm just glad that Josh was there."

>Still noting the lack of response from the other person, Arachnid then says:


"….You had Tarantula keep an eye on me, didn't you?"
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2827

File: 1702336174329-0.png (2.23 MB, 1601x788, Sanctuary City (Night).png)

File: 1702336174329-1.png (2.89 MB, 998x2000, Mosaic.png)

File: 1702336174329-2.gif (897.59 KB, 500x215, Flight.gif)

File: 1702336174329-3.jpeg (123.38 KB, 720x540, Arachnid - 2.jpeg)

File: 1702336174329-4.gif (8.42 MB, 728x408, Swing - 6.gif)

>>2826
>Looking down below at the skyline of the city - Mosaic then says:

"Still, to take your mind off of this - want to stop some robbers?"

>Arachnid nods as he pulls back from the hug with Mosaic, remarking:


"Yeah, that'd be fun. Oh, and do you have any ideas for where I should take Bella?"

>Mosaic looks at Arachnid for a moment, before stating:


"….Invite her to your family's home? She hasn't met your parents, has she?"

>Thinking, Arachnid then says:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1701722833853-0.png (295.14 KB, 540x304, Sanctuary City - 2.png)

File: 1701722833853-1.jpg (131.87 KB, 474x500, MRD.jpg)

File: 1701722833853-2.gif (497.92 KB, 500x281, Beam Blast.gif)

File: 1701722833853-3.jpg (257.22 KB, 605x624, Megiddo.jpg)

File: 1701722833853-4.jpg (104.31 KB, 865x505, Explosion.jpg)

 No.2739[Reply]

>Date: September 1st, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City - Downtown Sector
>Time: 12:30 PM

"What do you mean he's not being restrained?!"

>An MRD field captain continues firing energy blasts from his plasma-based bazooka. The attacks scorch the black clothing of a large, muscular figure. As more blasts pile on, an MRD lieutenant rushes up to the captain.


"Captain! We're low on plasma charges! We're going to need backup from HQ! The target's getting closer!"

>Irritated, the MRD captain bares his teeth behind his helmet as he snaps back at his subordinate.


"Under no circumstances are we allowed to let the target near the armory! Radio to HQ if we're that low on munitions!"

>Turning back to face the figure in the distance, the MRD captain mutters under his breath.

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
34 posts and 93 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.2782

File: 1701974015221.png (933.5 KB, 1680x1458, 12.png)

>>2781
"I wasn't planning on dealing with that one, they're a useful tool as they are, even if the methods there are a little too brutal."

>Apex finishes adjusting the gauntlet and points it at Arachnid, a dart firing out of it at high speed in his direction.


"How would you rate the force on that, too high, too low? It's not calibrating properly."

>Apex picks up her staff, the legs retracting, and checks the balance on it.


"Don't bother making an anti-serum, I already made one, but I can agree to working with you for the caches at the very least, it would be impractical to handle them alone."

>Apex turns to look at Arachnid for the first time.


"What? Read wikipedia some time, I'm an expert chemist, you didn't think I could come up with a simple anti-serum for some low level drug once I had a sample of it?"

 No.2783

File: 1701974318412.jpeg (123.38 KB, 720x540, Arachnid - 2.jpeg)

>>2782
>Arachnid catches the dart in his hand without flinching - looking directly at Apex as he speaks:

"More than fast enough to stun from its striking force alone - which I assume is your intent."

>Sighing, Arachnid then says:


"I'm not surprised that you could create an anti-serum. How we first met clued me in real early that you're not a 'normal' human."

>Looking down at the dart, Arachnid mutters to himself.


["As if you could ever fail at anything."]

>He says, remembering the rapid burning and immolation of Megiddo's body - with him being helpless to stop it.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2784

File: 1701974827836.png (933.5 KB, 1680x1458, 12.png)

>>2783
"Too high still. . ."

>Apex takes the dart, loading it back into the gauntlet, and starts adjusting it again.


"So what are you suggesting, lunch meetings at five star restaurants? I do those to win over investors, not build up trust. Handlng criminals is closer to how I build up trust."

 No.2785

File: 1701975305084.png (2.04 MB, 738x2375, Arachnid.png)

>>2784
>Arachnid looks at Apex, analyzing her gauntlet design for a moment as he says:

"You sure you don't want the stuff in my suit? I know retro-futuristic is more your aesthetic and all - but the stuff's saved my butt a few times."

>After a moment of pause, he then says what's really on his mind.


"….I'm not interested in just punching criminals all day with you. Yeah, we can raid caches, destroy supply lines, intimidate criminal collaborators - do all of that stuff, all day."

>He then pauses again for effect before continuing:


"Hell, we could take down the Crimson Tide itself - but something could take its place for all we know. You, more than anyone else, understand what happens when efficiencies aren't put in place - with any system."

>Holding out his hand, for Apex to take the USB drive, Arachnid then concludes:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2786

File: 1701975769022.png (576.98 KB, 573x790, 78.png)

>>2785
"I'm not trusting my life with devices I haven't made myself."

>Apex stops adjusting the gauntlet, letting her arm fall down to her side.


"And I don't do things for 'fun'. But. . ."

>Apex sighs.


". . .fine, if that's your condition, we can do something this weekend."

[The End]



File: 1701052863830-0.jpg (894.1 KB, 4096x2214, Grayson House - Interior.jpg)

File: 1701052863830-1.jpeg (124.81 KB, 850x1502, Aiden - 62.jpeg)

File: 1701052863830-2.jpeg (252.66 KB, 1184x2048, Stella.jpeg)

File: 1701052863830-3.jpg (3.8 MB, 3200x4200, Fantasy.jpg)

 No.2688[Reply]

>Date: August 28th, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City - Residential District
>Time: 7:00 PM

>Hovering in the center of his living room - Aiden continues meditating, with his eyes closed. Sitting cross legged, various items are hovering effortlessly around the living space - chairs, bags and entire couches.


"……….."

>As Aiden continues hovering in place, he maintains his cross-legged motion, as he internally speaks to himself:


{"Focus your mind. Clear your thoughts. Find your center."}

>Then there's a knock on the door frame leading out into the hallway of the house. Without opening an eye, Aiden responds:


"Hey Stella. I'm not busy - despite the appearances."
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
34 posts and 123 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.2734

File: 1701660261198-0.jpeg (4.57 MB, 2480x3507, Mosaic - 21.jpeg)

File: 1701660261198-1.gif (988 KB, 500x281, Aura - 3.gif)

File: 1701660261198-2.jpeg (57.32 KB, 618x800, Paladin - 2.jpeg)

File: 1701660261198-3.png (1.31 MB, 1280x687, Lightning.png)

File: 1701660261198-4.gif (1018.51 KB, 500x281, Kick.gif)

>>2733
>The fabric of reality continues to rapidly shatter around them, as they then speak up.

"Oh come on. Is that all you've got Jack?! I was starting to have some fun too!"

>Straining heavily, Paladin pants heavily as he pushes himself further against Mosaic's strength. Completely outmatched in his base state, Paladin then looks up at the heavens and shouts in a supernatural tone of voice:


"Arcane!"

>A large mystical bolt then rushes down from above, seemingly supercharging Paladin as his body begins to glow with a faint hue of blue and white energy.


"There it is! I've been waiting for that! Ahahaha!"

>Mosaic, genuinely having fun for the first time in a seemingly long while - begins to glow with a faint red aura himself. In an instant, he reorients himself in mid-air, flipping rapidly in the air as he delivers a powerful roundhouse kick to Paladin's face.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2735

File: 1701660952493-0.jpeg (4 MB, 2480x3508, Mosaic - 2.jpeg)

File: 1701660952493-1.gif (988 KB, 500x281, Aura - 3.gif)

File: 1701660952493-2.jpeg (142.96 KB, 850x1123, Paladin.jpeg)

File: 1701660952493-3.png (40.7 KB, 750x450, Lightning Bolt.png)

File: 1701660952493-4.gif (2.06 MB, 512x384, Aura.gif)

>>2734
>Feeling the rush and the power high that comes from a challenge, Mosaic then raises his hands to his side - feeling a semblance of emotional ecstacy at Paladin's progress so far.

"You don't know how great it feels to finally have someone who can handle my strength….At least a small portion of it!"

>Paladin is somewhat surprised by the statement, before he gives a soft grin behind his mask.


{"That figures. He's been holding back the entire time - far more so than I have. Well then. I suppose I shouldn't disappoint then."}

>Taking a deep breath, Paladin then looks up at the sky once more, before shouting his magic word again.


"Arcane!"

>A massive blue and white lightning bolt crashes down from seemingly nowhere, further imbuing Paladin with immense magical and divine power.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2736

File: 1701661666644-0.jpeg (211.38 KB, 1920x1080, Boundary of Aeternia.jpeg)

File: 1701661666644-1.png (2.89 MB, 998x2000, Mosaic.png)

File: 1701661666644-2.jpeg (1.05 MB, 1920x2716, Paladin - 5.jpeg)

File: 1701661666644-3.gif (1.95 MB, 350x215, Explosion - 4.gif)

File: 1701661666644-4.jpeg (404.69 KB, 1920x1080, Jupiter's Lightning Bolt.jpeg)

>>2735
>Both figures then continue fighting - flying across a seemingly infinite expanse of distance, at near instant speeds. They continue to trade blows with their punches and kicks, their spatial-temporal attacks and their reverse time loops.

>They begin summoning countless monsters and beings with their abilities - large dragons and demons. Ghouls and wraiths. Entire armies of supernatural monsters are called upon from the aether of the mystical plane in order to aid them.


>However, all of the beasts summoned by the fighters - are easily dealt with by said fighters, on opposite ends. They then resort to retroactive attacks, attempting to move through the linear progression of time in the Boundary of Aeternia - to no avail.


>The entire floor of the dimension is shattered into a near infinite amount of pieces - since the floor stretches for seemingly eternity, much like the aurora-filled skies above.


>Space and time begin to break down in a localized sense around the fighters as well, with both of them ripping apart the fabric of existence itself, only for it to restitch itself together over time, as their fight progresses.


>Eventually, they resort to mystical weaponry - Mars's Sword and Neptune's Trident clash as blood and water spontaneously appear from them both. Then Diana's bow is met by Apollo's - as an emerald glow is countered by an orange glow.


>Finally, Jupiter's blue and white lightning clashes with itself - having been summoned by them both. The collision of the mystical lightning blasts is so strong, it then ruptures and nearly destroys the entirety of the infinite dimension.


>The blast and the blinding light are so powerful, that the entire space-time continuum of the area is shattered to its very core, fragmented into seemingly trillions of microscopic pieces - before reforming itself.

 No.2737

File: 1701662342819-0.jpeg (4 MB, 2480x3508, Mosaic - 2.jpeg)

File: 1701662342819-1.jpeg (142.96 KB, 850x1123, Paladin.jpeg)

File: 1701662342819-2.png (1.31 MB, 1280x687, Lightning.png)

File: 1701662342819-3.jpg (96.64 KB, 1140x642, Portal.jpg)

File: 1701662342819-4.jpeg (211.38 KB, 1920x1080, Boundary of Aeternia.jpeg)

>>2736
>At the end of the battle, Paladin is panting heavily as he stands on one knee. Placing one hand on the ground, his armored costume looks tattered and damaged - the contents of his coat also appearing torn in several places.

"Nggh….Almost….got…you…"

>Paladin then falls to the ground - exhausted and panting heavily, his stamina finally giving out after countless periods of direct fighting.


"How long have….we….been….fighting…."

>He says, as Mosaic stands across the floor from him - partially damaged with his armor and cloak - but not nearly as much as Paladin is. Hands in his coat pockets, Mosaic looks at Paladin, as his own armor and cloak instantly repair themselves.


"If the passage of time was conventionally measured here….I'd say about a month or so."

>Shocked, Paladin then says, weakly:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2738

File: 1701663106289-0.jpg (2.01 MB, 2000x955, Archeon (Earth-0) - 3.jpg)

File: 1701663106289-1.jpeg (94.68 KB, 850x1159, Aiden - 48.jpeg)

File: 1701663106289-2.jpeg (79.27 KB, 850x1063, Jack - 2.jpeg)

File: 1701663106289-3.jpeg (156.33 KB, 1920x1013, Lamborghini .jpeg)

File: 1701663106289-4.jpeg (520.22 KB, 1920x1128, Lamborghini - Interior.jpeg)

>>2737
>Date: August 30th, 2017
>Time: 6:00 PM
>Location: Sanctuary City - Business Sector - Archeon Incorporated

>Aiden walks down the steps of the Archeon Complex's main building. His hands are in his jacket pockets as he speaks to the person behind him with a definitive tone of voice.


"Remember, you're free to visit at any time. Though if you'd rather avoid Phoebe for now - you can make a more 'sensational' appearance if need be."

>Aiden continues hinting at Jack's mystical teleportation abilities - as Jack walks down the steps behind him. While doing so, he then says:


"Thank you, Aiden. I do appreciate that. Still."

>Jack stops speaking as he waits for Aiden to turn around.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1700937725247-0.jpg (2.01 MB, 2000x955, Archeon (Earth-0) - 3.jpg)

File: 1700937725247-1.jpeg (94.68 KB, 850x1159, Aiden - 48.jpeg)

File: 1700937725247-2.jpg (423.42 KB, 623x807, Phoebe - 7.jpg)

File: 1700937725247-3.jpeg (79.27 KB, 850x1063, Jack - 2.jpeg)

 No.2658[Reply]

>Date: August 25th, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City
>Time: 1:00 PM

"So let me get this straight? You want us to help you make a frontline push towards a demonic army?"

>Phoebe looks at Jack in disbelief, as he remains where he is, standing in the middle of the parking lot - outside of Archeon. A few aches and tinges of pain continuously course through Jack's skin - a reminder of Phoebe's raw strength.


"I'm aware of how it sounds, Phoebe. But I'm dead serious. I can't do this alone, and I didn't know who else to turn to."

>Jack says, looking pleadingly in Phoebe's eyes - as the latter scoffs, narrowing her own.


"You mean there was no one else for you to actually turn to, Jack."

>Looking away, Jack feels his face slowly start to convulse - turning into a mixture of regret and self-directed anger.

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
24 posts and 109 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.2683

File: 1700949569219-0.jpg (100 KB, 640x480, Spire.jpg)

File: 1700949569219-1.jpeg (1.31 MB, 1251x1770, Valkyrie.jpeg)

File: 1700949569219-2.jpeg (149.86 KB, 776x1200, Capgras.jpeg)

File: 1700949569219-3.jpeg (142.96 KB, 850x1123, Paladin.jpeg)

File: 1700949569219-4.jpg (1.94 MB, 5323x2200, Lobby.jpg)

>>2682
>Location: Sanctuary City - The Spire [Earth-0]
>Time: 2:00 PM

>Valkyrie stands in the reception hall, waiting for her acting lieutenant, Capgras, to arrive.


"What is taking her so long….."

>Capgras then quickly rushes into the lobby, her sapphire blue skin contrasting with her bright red hair and golden eyes.


"Sorry! I had to finish up some instructing sessions! The new recruits are a bit fidgety after what happened earlier with Termina!"

>Sighing, Valkyrie rubs the back of her head - between the mess of blonde hair on her head.


"It can't be helped, I suppose. At least we can-"
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2684

File: 1700949894086-0.png (329.82 KB, 1000x563, Hallway.png)

File: 1700949894086-1.jpeg (5.5 MB, 2480x3508, Valkyrie - 3.jpeg)

File: 1700949894086-2.jpeg (149.86 KB, 776x1200, Capgras.jpeg)

File: 1700949894086-3.jpeg (142.96 KB, 850x1123, Paladin.jpeg)

>>2683
>Time: 3:00 PM

>Inside of the holding facilities within the MRD Spire - Valkyrie continues interrogating Paladin, alongside Capgras. The discussion goes well, with no issues or irregularities popping up.


"You're not surprised by any of this? Our offer?"

>Paladin shakes his head.


"Considering how I'm technically supposed to be dead - at least as Faust, that isn't a surprise."

>Valkyrie looks at Capgras for a moment, then looks back at Paladin.


"Well, it's the same deal that the others received. If you agree to work with us, we'll avoid pressing charges for your prior actions as Faust. It's a deal only given to the most capable of Meta-Humans, given the valuable services you can provide us in the government."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2685

File: 1700950585963-0.jpg (1.21 MB, 1920x816, Sanctuary City.jpg)

File: 1700950585963-1.jpg (67.02 KB, 561x588, Mansion - 2.jpg)

File: 1700950585963-2.jpeg (73.71 KB, 707x1000, Aiden - 61.jpeg)

File: 1700950585963-3.gif (959.59 KB, 500x281, IT.gif)

File: 1700950585963-4.jpeg (79.27 KB, 850x1063, Jack - 2.jpeg)

>>2684
>Date: August 28th, 2017
>Location: Edge of Sanctuary City
>Time: 10:00 AM

>In the outskirts of the state of New York - a large manor is situated on a large grassy plain. A series of construction workers are continuing to fill in the large complex - as Jack stands outside.


"You know, you could've just asked for a place."

>Jack turns around to see Aiden standing behind him - hands in his jacket pocket as usual. He walks forward and examines the area for a moment - taking in the scenery.


"Not bad. I take it you used your conjuration to make the place?"

>Looking away sheepishly, Jack them stammers:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2686

File: 1700951207782-0.png (396.73 KB, 800x415, Archeon (Earth-0).png)

File: 1700951207782-1.jpg (200.5 KB, 1650x928, Archeon (Earth-0) CEO Offi….jpg)

File: 1700951207782-2.jpeg (140.52 KB, 850x1203, Aiden - 50.jpeg)

File: 1700951207782-3.jpeg (206.14 KB, 850x1365, Jason.jpeg)

>>2685
>Location: Sanctuary City - Archeon Incorporated
>Time: 10:30 AM

>Aiden is sitting at his desk in his office, as usual. While he's answering the desk phone - he gets a message on his smartphone which catches his eye quickly.


"Thanks for the notice, Doctor Bradley. I'll have R&D consider your proposal for gene therapy work. Have a good day."

>As he puts the desk phone back down on the desk - he then looks up as a knock emanates from his door.


"You know you can open it right?"

>There's a laugh from the other side of the voice - similar to Aiden's, but not quite the same.


>As the door opens, a tall man with wavy black hair and sunglasses walks into the room. Wearing a fancy suit with rolled back sleeves, the man has a bit of a shadow and stubble to his black beard - as his hands are open and outstretched.

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2687

File: 1700951624650-0.jpg (200.5 KB, 1650x928, Archeon (Earth-0) CEO Offi….jpg)

File: 1700951624650-1.jpeg (94.68 KB, 850x1159, Aiden - 48.jpeg)

File: 1700951624650-2.jpeg (206.14 KB, 850x1365, Jason.jpeg)

File: 1700951624650-3.jpeg (156.33 KB, 1920x1013, Lamborghini .jpeg)

File: 1700951624650-4.png (295.14 KB, 540x304, Sanctuary City - 2.png)

>>2686
>Sighing, Aiden nods as he then states:

"Well, I can talk to you now. Remember Jack?"

>Scoffing, Jason then says:


"Oh, that prick? Where is he? Let's see how he likes particle beams in his face!"

>Jason's hand begins to spark with quantum particles and bright energy - as Aiden then shakes his head, stating:


"No, I mean. That's the thing though. He's not the same person that he used to be - in a good way. Neither am I - also in a good way, honestly."

>Surprised, Jason then slowly allows the bright particles to subside from his palms - as he then looks up and rubs the scarring around the skin of his eyes.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1700842491404-0.png (295.14 KB, 540x304, Sanctuary City - 2.png)

File: 1700842491404-1.jpg (104.31 KB, 865x505, Explosion.jpg)

File: 1700842491404-2.jpg (922.79 KB, 1920x1080, Demiurge - 26.jpg)

File: 1700842491404-3.png (53.43 KB, 266x199, Gadget - 16.png)

File: 1700842491404-4.jpg (463.63 KB, 1735x1152, Damaged Car.jpg)

 No.2634[Reply]

>Date: August 25th, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City - Downtown
>Time: 10:30 AM

"Shh!"

>A man whispers to those around him, as they continue to try and sneak their way through the wreckages littering the street. Burning metal fills the air with a noxious smell - causing some people to become queasy and sick.


>As the man continues to sneak by the wreckage, using the burned cars as cover - his followers nervously tremble as they continue to move alongside him.


"I'll get you out of here, I swear."

>Loud footsteps can be heard in the distance, as sparks of bright light go off around them. Unable to see, the man and his followers can only watch as loud yelps of pain echo through the air. The loudness of the screams being apparent - even amidst the dense fog of fire and burning material.


"Just stay close to me, guys. We're almost there."
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
18 posts and 78 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.2653

File: 1700851997498-0.jpeg (121.72 KB, 960x640, Arachnid - 4.jpeg)

File: 1700851997498-1.gif (2.23 MB, 498x277, Arachnid Movement.gif)

File: 1700851997498-2.jpeg (238.83 KB, 791x1200, Tarantula.jpeg)

File: 1700851997498-3.gif (5.15 MB, 720x404, Swing - 5.gif)

File: 1700851997498-4.jpg (2.01 MB, 2000x955, Archeon (Earth-0) - 3.jpg)

>>2652
>A moment of silence passes between the two - before Arachnid asks.

"….So nothing actually happened between you and her…right?"

>Sighing, Tarantula then says:


"You know it was Jennifer pretending to be her."

>Nodding, Arachnid then speaks:


"Yeah, I know. It's just….I….."

>Rolling his eyes behind his organic mask lenses, Tarantula then responds:


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2654

File: 1700852497605-0.jpg (100 KB, 640x480, Spire.jpg)

File: 1700852497605-1.png (329.82 KB, 1000x563, Hallway.png)

File: 1700852497605-2.jpeg (5.5 MB, 2480x3508, Valkyrie - 3.jpeg)

File: 1700852497605-3.jpeg (82.71 KB, 850x1291, Ciara.jpeg)

>>2653
>Location: Sanctuary City - The Spire
>Time: 12:00 PM

>Valkyrie sits across the table from Ciara - narrowing her eyes at the young woman.


"You understand the severity of your crimes, correct?"

>Ciara leans forward in her chair - amused.


"You understand that I don't care, correct?"

>Rolling her eyes, Valkyrie then writes down on her notebook - finishing up her assessment of the captured supervillain.


"You villains are a dime a dozen these days. Same reckless abandon and disregard for human life. If it were up to me, you'd all be sent to the Wedge - with the key thrown away."
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2655

File: 1700852918975-0.jpg (2.01 MB, 2000x955, Archeon (Earth-0) - 3.jpg)

File: 1700852918975-1.jpg (1.94 MB, 5323x2200, Lobby.jpg)

File: 1700852918975-2.jpeg (337.76 KB, 715x1000, Aiden - 51.jpeg)

File: 1700852918975-3.jpg (81.36 KB, 1200x686, Phoebe - 12.jpg)

File: 1700852918975-4.jpg (196.81 KB, 1024x1449, Receptionist.jpg)

>>2654
>Location: Sanctuary City - Archeon Incorporated
>Time: 1:00 PM

>Aiden continues walking down the hallway as Phoebe lists off the shareholder voting issues that will show up in Archeon's conference call later in the month.


"So besides Board of Directors voting candidates, we're going to need to authorize share buybacks if you want to keep your good businessman image."

>Phoebe continues listing off company topics as she looks through the manilla folder in her hands. Aiden partially pays attention as he then says:


"I don't understand why someone wouldn't just come up to my office if they need to see me. The open ended nature of the company is public knowledge."

>Phoebe rolls her eyes behind her sunglasses as she speaks:


"Yeah well, not everyone's confident enough to avoid intimidation by the great Aiden Ethan Grayson."
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2656

File: 1700853462302-0.jpg (2.01 MB, 2000x955, Archeon (Earth-0) - 3.jpg)

File: 1700853462302-1.jpeg (207.01 KB, 1443x2048, Aiden - 53.jpeg)

File: 1700853462302-2.jpg (423.42 KB, 623x807, Phoebe - 7.jpg)

File: 1700853462302-3.gif (1.98 MB, 500x281, Speed - 3.gif)

File: 1700853462302-4.jpeg (191.2 KB, 850x1274, Jack - 4.jpeg)

>>2655
>As Aiden and Phoebe walk outside into the parking lot area - Phoebe brings up something of note.

"I saw what Damian did - earlier on the news. They apprehended the woman without a fight."

>Aiden nods, stating:


"Like I said. It's about what I predicted given the possible outcomes that I saw. Damian's more capable than you think, Phoebe."

>Phoebe shakes her head:


"I'm not doubting his capabilities. I'm doubting your decision to just let him handle everything. He's capable, yes Aiden. But he's not invulnerable."

>Hands still in his pockets, Aiden then walks forward as he then notices a lone man with blonde hair standing in the parking lot's entrance.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2657

File: 1700853865429-0.jpeg (94.68 KB, 850x1159, Aiden - 48.jpeg)

File: 1700853865429-1.jpg (451.42 KB, 743x1182, Phoebe - 18.jpg)

File: 1700853865429-2.jpeg (135.05 KB, 850x1096, Jack - 3.jpeg)

>>2656
>Phoebe, barely controlling her anger, drops the man down to his knees. As she steps back, she watches as her brother slowly walks up to her.

>Hands still in his jacket pockets, he then says to Phoebe.


"I put up a perception filter around the complex the instant I heard his voice - because I anticipated your response."

>Phoebe looks at Aiden with anger in her eyes, and Aiden looks back at her.


"I know. Believe me, I know. But he wouldn't have dared come back without a very good reason."

>Aiden then looks back at the man on the ground and then speaks to him.


"Hello, Jack. Why are you here in this universe?"

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1699200907462-0.png (2.01 MB, 1837x1053, Combat Arena.png)

File: 1699200907462-1.jpeg (92.65 KB, 800x600, Space.jpeg)

File: 1699200907462-2.jpeg (252.66 KB, 1184x2048, Stella.jpeg)

File: 1699200907462-3.jpg (149.26 KB, 590x300, Mana Particles - 2.jpg)

File: 1699200907462-4.jpg (1.3 MB, 1800x2000, Isaac - 18.jpg)

 No.2602[Reply]

>Date: August 20th, 2017
>Time: 12:00 PM [Relative to Sanctuary City]
>Location: The Axiom

{"Remember to breathe in. Focus."}

>The air feels stale in the large open void of space - the large magical platforms filling the void being the only source of footing.


>A woman with blonde hair slowly practices her breathing techniques - with a flickering radiance of multi-color lights softly manifesting around her body.


{"Good. That'll help me maintain my efficiency with mana."}

>Through instinct, the blonde woman quickly cycles through a series of arcane hand gestures with both hands, not even looking at the gestures. Thousands of years of experience course through her motor neurons - guiding the dexterous motions of her fingers and thumbs.


>Larger emanations of magical lights begin to ripple from the space between her hands as she continues making the gestures - moving faster over time.

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
9 posts and 39 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.2625

File: 1699242770482-0.jpg (578.39 KB, 800x507, Mansion - 5.jpg)

File: 1699242770482-1.jpg (54.38 KB, 800x371, Sci Fi Kitchen.jpg)

File: 1699242770482-2.jpeg (94.68 KB, 850x1159, Aiden - 48.jpeg)

File: 1699242770482-3.jpeg (252.66 KB, 1184x2048, Stella.jpeg)

File: 1699242770482-4.jpeg (132.51 KB, 642x1182, Suisei - 2.jpeg)

>>2624
>Location: Sanctuary City - Residential Sector
>Time: 5:00 PM

>As Stella finishes up cooking for the night, she brings the tray of food out to Aiden and Suisei. Both of them look hungrier than usual.


"Hey, thanks Stella."

>Aiden says, as he helps her place the various food contents down on the table. As he does so, Suisei inspects the food carefully, before showing a facial expression akin to approval.


"The presentation is impressive….But what about the quality…."

>Taking her utensils, Suisei begins to eat her food - only for her eyes to light up in surprise.


"The consistency and texture….The seasoning…."
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2626

File: 1699243253463-0.jpg (54.38 KB, 800x371, Sci Fi Kitchen.jpg)

File: 1699243253463-1.jpeg (211.77 KB, 1379x2048, Aiden - 55.jpeg)

File: 1699243253463-2.jpeg (153.28 KB, 850x1413, Stella - 3.jpeg)

File: 1699243253463-3.jpeg (140.72 KB, 850x1111, Suisei.jpeg)

>>2625
>Time: 9:30 PM

>After everyone's finished eating, they start preparing to go sleep. However, Stella is still in the kitchen, tidying up the place one last time.


>As she continues cleaning up the area, Aiden knocks on the entrance to the kitchen and speaks.


"Can I come in?"

>Stella, not looking at Aiden, responds:


"Of course you can, honey."

>Sighing, Aiden then walks into the kitchen, looking at her as she cleans. He then speaks up.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2627

File: 1699243617613-0.jpg (54.38 KB, 800x371, Sci Fi Kitchen.jpg)

File: 1699243617613-1.jpeg (337.76 KB, 715x1000, Aiden - 51.jpeg)

File: 1699243617613-2.jpeg (252.66 KB, 1184x2048, Stella.jpeg)

File: 1699243617613-3.jpeg (132.51 KB, 642x1182, Suisei - 2.jpeg)

>>2626
>Aiden then looks between Stella and Suisei, before he then says:

"….You both really are serious about this, aren't you?"

>Stella and Suisei each place their hands on their hips - clearly irritated by Aiden's slow realization.


"Ace detective you are, Mister Grayson."

"Really, a masterclass at deductive reasoning."

>Sighing, Aiden then thinks long and intently before he then says his next words.


"…..Alright. I can't really pick between either of you anyways, and I'm through with second guessing myself."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2632

File: 1699322254668-0.jpeg (140.52 KB, 850x1203, Aiden - 50.jpeg)

File: 1699322254668-1.jpeg (314.44 KB, 1242x2048, Stella - 6.jpeg)

File: 1699322254668-2.jpeg (140.72 KB, 850x1111, Suisei.jpeg)

>>2627
>Stella and Suisei both look at Aiden, each with an inquisitive expression on their face.

>Suisei then crosses her arms and looks away, closing her eyes as she smiles softly.


"Fair enough, Aiden. I can get the message."

>Stella gives a somewhat sour expression, as she then sighs to herself, twirling a small set of strands in her hair.


"….I suppose I do as well.

>Stella then looks back at Aiden and says:


"…In that case, I'll try and give you some space. I'm sure Suisei will feel the same way."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2633

File: 1699323030291-0.jpeg (94.68 KB, 850x1159, Aiden - 48.jpeg)

File: 1699323030291-1.jpeg (252.66 KB, 1184x2048, Stella.jpeg)

File: 1699323030291-2.jpeg (132.51 KB, 642x1182, Suisei - 2.jpeg)

File: 1699323030291-3.jpg (54.38 KB, 800x371, Sci Fi Kitchen.jpg)

>>2632
>Aiden then looks at the clock in the kitchen, as he sees the time.

"…..Well, time to get ready for tomorrow. Stella, you can help Suisei with her stuff if she still needs to get herself settled in properly."

>Aiden then finishes putting away the last of the dishes from the sink - as he turns around and waves at both Stella and Suisei.


"See you two tomorrow morning. I've got stuff that I need to prepare for. Work."

>Stella responds to Aiden as he walks away.


"I'm going with you to the office tomorrow, remember?"

>Aiden nods as he speaks from the hallway.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1698610656210-0.jpeg (422.51 KB, 1920x958, Genesis Station.jpeg)

File: 1698610656210-1.jpeg (402.32 KB, 1920x828, Base.jpeg)

File: 1698610656210-2.jpg (420.56 KB, 734x1134, Magitek Unit - 10.jpg)

File: 1698610656210-3.png (150.63 KB, 510x288, Nanite Circuitry.png)

File: 1698610656210-4.jpg (546.18 KB, 900x1350, Magitek Unit - 9.jpg)

 No.2580[Reply]

>Date: August 17th, 2017
>Time: 3:47 [Relative to S.C.]
>Location: Genesis Station - South America

>The artificial island of Genesis Station is situated hundreds of miles off South America's northern edge - closer to Central America. A large concentric circle network of small settlements and buildings comprises the large structure. The simulated archipelago regularly sees little activity, as resources and building materials are airlifted into the base - using discreet methods.


>As another submersible shipment slowly rises from the waters of the Atlantic Ocean - the crew on the docking station slowly walk towards them, ready to greet their new arrivals.


"Is the material here? We're on a tight schedule, agents."

>One of the research scientists looks impatient, as a figure in reinforced armor slowly exits from the submersible's exterior. Carrying with them a large black canister with glowing wiring - the armored figure looks down at it for a moment.


"We're well aware, doctor. Now if you'll excuse us, we have a command center to report to."

>The armored figure is one of Eukaryon's - utilizing magical equipment to reinforce their strength and general power. Behind the figure are two more figures slowly flanking them.

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
28 posts and 136 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.2616

File: 1699237641951-0.jpg (227.93 KB, 1170x625, Warehouse.jpg)

File: 1699237641951-1.jpeg (119.96 KB, 850x1203, Mechanicus.jpeg)

File: 1699237641951-2.jpg (43.98 KB, 477x703, Nu!Hyperia.jpg)

File: 1699237641951-3.jpg (390.14 KB, 2100x1080, TTC Interior - 10.jpg)

File: 1699237641951-4.jpg (537.88 KB, 2458x1264, TTC Panel - 5.jpg)

>>2615
>Location: Paradise City
>Time: 1:50 PM

>As Mechanicus is about to teleport himself and Hyperia to the locked on TTC, he suddenly gets another emergency alert on his helmet's HUD.


"….Uh oh. That's unexpected."

>Hyperia looks at Mechanicus, confused.


"What's wrong, Sammy?"

>Mechanicus looks back at Hyperia, with an amazed expression on his face.


"….I think your cousin just solved the issue themselves. More astonishingly - they've activated a Remote Arch signal. Unbelievable."
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2617

File: 1699238022655-0.jpg (392.89 KB, 2048x1034, TTC Interior - 11.jpg)

File: 1699238022655-1.jpg (1.43 MB, 1600x1280, Nu!Chimera.jpg)

File: 1699238022655-2.jpg (72.46 KB, 1024x729, Nu!Fugue - 8.jpg)

File: 1699238022655-3.jpeg (1.3 MB, 2893x4092, Mechanicus - 2.jpeg)

File: 1699238022655-4.jpg (612.08 KB, 855x1283, Nu!Hyperia - 9.jpg)

>>2616
>Location: Chimera's TTC
>Time: Irrelevant

>As the blue light dies down, both Chimera and Fugue are on the floor - dazed. After a few moments, Chimera reacts first - slowly rising to his feet as he groans in pain. Now placing a hand to his head, he then scowls and mutters to himself.


"What the hell happened……"

>Looking back at Fugue, who's now slowly risen to his feet, he looks at him and asks the obvious question.


"Jakob! Are you OK?!"

>Chimera quickly rushes forward to inspect his brother's armor. The bright red circuit patterns are completely gone, and Fugue looks seemingly fine as he was before.


"Yeah…I feel better. What did you do, Marek?"
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2618

File: 1699238706900-0.jpg (87.69 KB, 900x604, TTC Interior - 5.jpg)

File: 1699238706900-1.jpeg (119.96 KB, 850x1203, Mechanicus.jpeg)

File: 1699238706900-2.jpg (612.08 KB, 855x1283, Nu!Hyperia - 9.jpg)

File: 1699238706900-3.jpg (94.02 KB, 960x720, Nu!Chimera - 8.jpg)

File: 1699238706900-4.png (932.14 KB, 1110x1777, Nu!Fugue.png)

>>2617
>Time: A few minutes later

>As Mechanicus finishes his biometric scan of Chimera and Fugue, he then turns back to Hyperia, stating:


"It's exactly as I expected. They're Chronarchs now."

>Blinking for a moment, Hyperia then says:


"….I'm sorry, WHAT?!?!."

>Mechanicus holds up one hand to clarify.


"Well, not entirely. They're more like part Chronarch now. Remember, each TTC needs a trans-dimensional key signature with a Chronarch in order to operate. That was the safety precaution made to ensure that they don't fall into the wrong hands."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2619

File: 1699239423785-0.jpg (87.69 KB, 900x604, TTC Interior - 5.jpg)

File: 1699239423785-1.jpeg (1.3 MB, 2893x4092, Mechanicus - 2.jpeg)

File: 1699239423785-2.jpg (43.98 KB, 477x703, Nu!Hyperia.jpg)

File: 1699239423785-3.jpg (1.43 MB, 1600x1280, Nu!Chimera.jpg)

File: 1699239423785-4.jpg (72.46 KB, 1024x729, Nu!Fugue - 8.jpg)

>>2618
>After a few minutes of instructing Chimera and Fugue on how to operate the machine, Mechanicus then speaks to Chimera once more.

"Remember, this is your TTC now. It's keyed to your trans-temporal signature. Ouranos has no control over it anymore. That doesn't mean he's going to be thrilled about it - but he'll have to take it up with all of us now."

>Nodding, Chimera looks down at the controls as he then speaks up.


"It felt like near gibberish before. All these symbols and numbers. I could barely make sense of it with my core intuition ability. But now? It's like reading a book."

>Mechanicus crosses his arms as he observes Chimera's statements.


"As I expected. You're a Thulcandran now - but unlike your cousin, you lack my memories. Meaning you'll be going at a snail's pace compared to him, and he's a Chronarch. You're still just a normal Thulcandran, so I wouldn't use this machine frequently - if ever."

>Sighing, Chimera then mutters to himself once more.


Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

 No.2620

File: 1699240076681-0.jpg (578.39 KB, 800x507, Mansion - 5.jpg)

File: 1699240076681-1.jpeg (94.68 KB, 850x1159, Aiden - 48.jpeg)

File: 1699240076681-2.jpg (423.42 KB, 623x807, Phoebe - 7.jpg)

File: 1699240076681-3.jpg (61.45 KB, 429x600, Virgil - 15.jpg)

File: 1699240076681-4.jpg (49.7 KB, 852x480, Hologram Earth Map.jpg)

>>2619
>Date: August 20th, 2017
>Location: Sanctuary City - Residential District
>Time: 5:00 PM

"..So they turned into Thulcandrans then?"

>Aiden says as he brings a bottle of champagne to the table where Phoebe and Virgil are sitting. As they're both drinking water from their glasses - they watch as Aiden effortlessly pours the delicacy into their separate glasses.


"In a manner of speaking, yes. For lack of a better term - they became part-alien."

>Taking a moment to consider the notion, Aiden then gives a casual shrug.


"It wouldn't be the strangest occurrence that happened within the past thirty days or so."

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



Delete Post [ ]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]
| Catalog